I have no gig order,

mdjahed212

I am equally new, having listed my first gigs in Editing and Proofreading here only last week.

I notice that each morning when I log in to the Fiverr dashboard impressions have increased from the day before, but so far I have only had a couple of spam contacts which Fiverr seem very good at deleting quickly. Putting a video onto one of my gigs seems to have been a good action to take as this has boosted impressions significantly in just two days. Perhaps you can add a video to each of your own three gig offerings?

My own perspective is that this takes a while to grow and so I will ensure I have my full entitlement of seven gigs listed.  

Wishing you every success here.

Nick

• Like 4

On 4/3/2022 at 4:53 AM, nicksturgeonink said:

I am equally new, having listed my first gigs in Editing and Proofreading here only last week.

I notice that each morning when I log in to the Fiverr dashboard impressions have increased from the day before, but so far I have only had a couple of spam contacts which Fiverr seem very good at deleting quickly. Putting a video onto one of my gigs seems to have been a good action to take as this has boosted impressions significantly in just two days. Perhaps you can add a video to each of your own three gig offerings?

My own perspective is that this takes a while to grow and so I will ensure I have my full entitlement of seven gigs listed.  

Wishing you every success here.

Nick

Thanks for the good info.❤️

3 minutes ago, tushergomes said:

3 major points I think.
1) Make sure your gig looks professional also your service.
2) Try to complete some orders from the buyer's request
3) Then market your gig on professional social sides.

I can market my gig on any professional social side.

• Like 5

• 2 weeks later...