What is the reason of decreasing delivery rate and how to improve it?

tamzid44

Just now, tamzid44 said:

found a buyer who he gave me multiple revision.

Then there is something else that happened because if you deliver initial order on time then revisions don’t affect your on time delivery, that’s a fact. 

• Like 3
  • Up 2

Yeah! I found one solution on YouTube. Here is link of that video... Click here to check.

Firstly, I have talk with the buyer regarding the time which is not enough. If he/she agrees, then I can extend the time of my order. In order to do that I have to go to my current order. On the right side, there is an option "Visit the Resolution Center". Then select "Extend the Delivery Time" and show a reason. Select the additional day or days. If you have not discuss your extend time, then you can explain why you need more time. If he/she accepts it. Then the time will automatically added.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, tamzid44 said:

Firstly, I have talk with the buyer regarding the time which is not enough.

Why don’t you just put the time that you need to complete the order in your gig packages? Rather than telling your client that what they ordered wasn’t true and they will have to wait longer?

• Like 6

#Reasons of low Inbox Response Rate
* late reply

*buyer place order giving a text which you did not reply

Now, I have a question for the expert that "How can we Improve our Inbox Response Rate?" 
It will be very helpful for newcomer....
Thanks in Advance 😇

• Like 4
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 1

Been having issues with this since beginning. I used to understand why he response rate would drop. Now, even though I respond to all my inbox response rate continues to lower. I give up. Apparently, I am not able to get higher than a Level 2

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

16 hours ago, sueohm said:

Been having issues with this since beginning. I used to understand why he response rate would drop. Now, even though I respond to all my inbox response rate continues to lower. I give up. Apparently, I am not able to get higher than a Level 2

Don't worry. It will reset after you reply with some buyers or friends in Fiverr. After 15 Days, your Inbox response rate will increase... I also face same problem... It is solved by several texting with my friends and takes about 15 to 20 days....

Thank you...

Regrads,
Tamzid44

Maybe you didn't respond to those communications before blocking and reporting them.

Please always respond to scam/spam communications before reporting and blocking them, even if Fiverr informs you that you don't have to. It will only take a few seconds to say "no" with a simple "no."

• Like 1

On 4/8/2022 at 10:28 PM, tamzid44 said:

#Reasons of low Inbox Response Rate
* late reply

*buyer place order giving a text which you did not reply

Now, I have a question for the expert that "How can we Improve our Inbox Response Rate?" 
It will be very helpful for newcomer....
Thanks in Advance 😇

use fiver mobile app 

• Like 1