How long account review process take?

Hi,

I provide speed optimization service on Fiverr. I have been working for the past 1 year and I have successfully completed 1000+ orders with 700+ positive feedbacks. But recently one of my buyer was having issues with his website and I have completed his job 6 months ago.

I told him that the issue was not due to my service and I cannot help him. He contacted to the Fiverr customer support and Fiverr canceled all the three orders with my buyer. My Fiverr account is now under review state and the reason is that I am harming the integrity of the marketplace.

I use to send videos to my buyers after updating the speed so my buyer can check that there are no issues after the work and the speed has improved as well. I have already shared all the proofs with customer support but they are keep saying that I have to wait for the decision of the relevant team. It's been 8 days and I am not getting any update from the relevant team. Can you please give me any tips about this? Thank You.

Kind Regards,

Hamza

• Like 20
  • Sad 3

I can understand that you selected tips for seller category because looking for tip.

According to the moderator that post should be posted in your Fiverr experience maybe.

However, the processing time depends on the difficulties of review system by concerned department.

Based on your service and project length, I think it may take some extra time to review and come to a decision.

I appreciate your step with providing all the proof and details, and I believe that you've explained everything well to the ticket.

I will say, Fiverr support is really helpful for both buyers and sellers.

In your post, you didn't mention about the issue buyer claimed actually. If there is nothing wrong from your side, then everything will be alright and also may be Fiverr will directly compensate you for those cancelled project, or may be you can ask for a compensate.

I understand that it's hard to go this this types of scenario, but I will suggest you to have patience, relax, hangout to keep yourself fresh and wait for the result.
Best wishes!

• Like 15
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, speed_expert said:

Can you please give me any tips about this?

Restricted

The account is partially disabled.
The customer, either buyer or seller, can access the account, withdraw funds, complete ongoing orders, and review their order history. They cannot place or receive new orders, nor can they communicate with other customers through inbox messages.  seller's Gigs will not show on the marketplace, and buyers will not be able to place new orders. Once an account is temporarily disabled, the customer needs to wait for the trial period (which can take upwards of 90 days) to be completed—to know if the account will be restored or permanently disabled. 

Customer Support can neither influence the result of this review nor can they update the customer on the review's end date. 

The above is from the Help Centre.

You will have to wait for the outcome of the review.

Edited by lloydsolutions
  • Like 5
  • Up 1

4 minutes ago, speed_expert said:

Thank you so much seven_sign for this great explanation and satisfactory answer. I have already provided all the details and explanation about my service in the video. I have attached the video below. Is there anything else I can provide to customer support?

I think you missed to mention or share the info regarding the issue buyer complained about.

I think better to create a video by sharing the issue and defending yourself from your logical point.

You may get some snaps/timestep from this video while defending yourself.

In that way, it will help concerned department in their review process and also get a positive result for you.
Also, you can share the issue here as well.

• Like 5
  • Up 1

Can anyone tell me if I didn't do any TOS violations but still got restricted then what's the next step? Should I need to wait for 90 days even it wasn't my mistake at all or Should I keep talking to the customer support about this matter?

• Like 3
  • Up 1