Can me and my brother do freelancing ( have 2 accounts) on same computer at once but with in different fields?

saranpariyar

Question

We have only one laptop and I have knowledge of web development and my brother is learning digital marketing/social media marketing. We are totally different from each other in term of services we provide, so can we do it on the same computer and wifi at once?
We would use everything same except our fiver accounts. Is it legal in fiver? 

Edited by saranpariyar
  • Like 6

1 answer to this question

It should be legal on Fiverr if you're using different categories than your brother is using. But I'd check with Fiverr customer support first at the help desk and let them know (ie. get confirmation from support at https://www.fiverr.com/support_tickets/new). Obviously use different email and payment info.

Also I'd make sure that whenever you do it (after confirming with customer support) that you both use a different Windows account on the PC. That way it should use different cookies (if it used the same cookies I'd think it would assume it's the same user with more than one account).

If you can use different devices instead of the same PC that would be better/easier though.

Edited by uk1000
  • Like 6