Account is under review state

speed_expert

Question

Hi Dear Fellows,

I do speed optimization of websites on Fiverr. I have been working for the past 1 year and I have successfully completed 1000+ orders with 700+ positive feedbacks. But recently one of my buyer was having issues with his website after 6 months and I told my buyer that this issue was not due to my service and I cannot help him after the 6 months. He contacted to the Fiverr customer support and Fiverr canceled all the three orders with my buyer. My Fiverr account is now under review state and the reason is that I am harming the integrity of the marketplace. I use to send videos to my buyers after updating the speed of the website so my buyer can check there are no issues after my service and the speed has improved as well. I have already shared all the proofs with customer support but they are keep saying that I have to wait for the decision of the relevant team. It's been 8 days and I am not getting any feedback from the relevant team. Can anyone help me in this case? Thank You.

Kind Regards,

Edited by speed_expert
  • Like 6
  • Sad 3

1 answer to this question

18 hours ago, speed_expert said:

Can anyone help me in this case?

Unfortunately, none of us can help you resolve account issues. This is something only you and Fiverr have control over. You are going to have to be patient, and follow any instructions/information Fiverr provides to you.

• Like 7