NEED HELP

farhan_ratul

Question

Hi, I am a new seller. I created my Fiverr account around 4-5 months ago and recently got an order. I delivered the order in time. But after that, the buyer was giving me revisions one after another. I am giving 5 revisions for my gig, and he gave 3. I completed what he asked for immediately, but on the third revision he asked me to again change something, but he didn't say what should I change. So I messaged him, and he said he'll let me know later. Suddenly, Some time ago, he cancelled the order and blocked me. So I completed his order and he used revisions to block me. Now what should I do? Also, it gave a bad impression on my gig and profile. Please I need help if anyone knows what should I do now?

• Like 14
  • Sad 1

5 answers to this question

Okay these type of things sometimes happen with new sellers (not common but rare). But coming to your situation, never accept the order cancellation request if you think the buyer is using you or manipulating your service just because you are a new seller. Simply contact the customer support and share them your experience. They will definitely cancel the order from their side, but it will not put any impact on your profile, neither your order completion rate will decrease (Note: you must have a valid point to express that you are on right side). So currently as the order is already cancelled by mutual understanding (I guess), you can still contact customer support and describe the scenario. Hope they could help you out.

Thanks and have a great day 🙂

• Like 11

On 4/7/2022 at 9:31 AM, debasis23 said:

Okay these type of things sometimes happen with new sellers (not common but rare). But coming to your situation, never accept the order cancellation request if you think the buyer is using you or manipulating your service just because you are a new seller. Simply contact the customer support and share them your experience. They will definitely cancel the order from their side, but it will not put any impact on your profile, neither your order completion rate will decrease (Note: you must have a valid point to express that you are on right side). So currently as the order is already cancelled by mutual understanding (I guess), you can still contact customer support and describe the scenario. Hope they could help you out.

Thanks and have a great day 🙂

But there was no cancellation request. He suddenly cancelled the order. I submitted his work on time, but he started giving me revisions. I submitted the first revision work within 4hrs. Then the next day he again gave me a revision in which I needed his email address for setting up a form. I asked him, but he was ignoring me and said he was busy. So I used a temporary email address and submitted the work. Then again on the next day he gave me another revision. This time he said, "I need to change something". But he didn't inform me what should I change, so I messaged him, and he replied that he'll tell me later. After that, on the next day, he directly cancelled the order.

• Like 6

On 4/11/2022 at 4:19 AM, farhan_ratul said:

But there was no cancellation request. He suddenly cancelled the order. I submitted his work on time, but he started giving me revisions. I submitted the first revision work within 4hrs. Then the next day he again gave me a revision in which I needed his email address for setting up a form. I asked him, but he was ignoring me and said he was busy. So I used a temporary email address and submitted the work. Then again on the next day he gave me another revision. This time he said, "I need to change something". But he didn't inform me what should I change, so I messaged him, and he replied that he'll tell me later. After that, on the next day, he directly cancelled the order.

Okay I understand. Well I guess either the buyer stole your work or he is a scammer. But according to your scenario you explained, you must contact Fiverr team and they will definitely help you out. Share all the screenshots of your conversation to them, they will analyze it and will take care that your profile is not impacted from this.

• Like 6