Jump to content

I have facing some problem, my gig is active, but no impression no click


Recommended Posts

Hi dear, Sharing your Gigs on Social Media platform is a great way to atleast start getting limited clicks and impressions. But that wont make you get orders from buyers untill and unless your social media shares are seen by the right audience.  

 

  • Like 11
Link to comment
Share on other sites

31 minutes ago, sproutrank said:

Sharing your Gigs on Social Media platform is a great way to atleast start getting limited clicks and impressions.

This is incorrect advice. Incoming traffic from social media sites has absolutely nothing to do with getting impressions. Impressions are ONLY gained when your gig shows up for a searcher in the Fiverr search system.

  • Like 9
Link to comment
Share on other sites

 Sharing your Gigs on Social Media platform and backlink, this is a great way to get limited clicks and impressions. But that wont make you get orders from buyers untill and unless your social media shares are seen by the right audience. If you do this it will help you to get impression and click.

  • Like 10
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, jonbaas said:

This is incorrect advice. Incoming traffic from social media sites has absolutely nothing to do with getting impressions. Impressions are ONLY gained when your gig shows up for a searcher in the Fiverr search system

Hi dear, do you ever buy any social media GIG promotions from Fiverr itself? If yes then you'll automatically come to know about the game which is already been targeted by our team. So my personal observation is different from your perspective. And lets not make a comment which is absolutely inapropriate regarding this strategy. 

Moreover I talked about the Clicks firstly and then about impressions, so if you are placing your link on a Social Media platform then there is an absolute chance of getting a click which will be counted in your metrics for sure. 

 

  • Like 10
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, sproutrank said:

So my personal observation is different from your perspective. And lets not make a comment which is absolutely inapropriate regarding this strategy. 

I have been a seller, here on Fiverr, for more than eight years, and I can promise you, the only way a seller gains impressions, on Fiverr, are when their gigs show up in a buyer's search results (within the Fiverr search system). That is the ONLY way anyone gains impressions on this site. It does not matter what you feel you may have observed, because impressions are an on-site only metric. Any other veteran/experienced Fiverr seller will tell you the same thing.

6 hours ago, sproutrank said:

Moreover I talked about the Clicks firstly and then about impressions, so if you are placing your link on a Social Media platform then there is an absolute chance of getting a click which will be counted in your metrics for sure.

Again, you are misinformed. Clicks are gained when someone clicks on your gig, after seeing it somewhere on Fiverr. Impressions are gained when your gig is served in Fiverr search results, clicks are gained when someone clicks through via one of those served results. The only thing you will gain from direct/off-site social media traffic are gig views (and orders, if someone from a social media site chooses to hire you). And, as far as I can tell, off-site gig views are no longer available on our Dashboard/Gigs pages.

Fiverrs gig metrics are designed to measure ON-SITE activity. That's how Fiverr works.

Edited by jonbaas
  • Like 8
  • Thanks 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, jonbaas said:

I have been a seller, here on Fiverr, for more than eight years, and I can promise you, the only way a seller gains impressions, on Fiverr, are when their gigs show up in a buyer's search results (within the Fiverr search system). That is the ONLY way anyone gains impressions on this site. It does not matter what you feel you may have observed, because impressions are an on-site only metric. Any other veteran/experienced Fiverr seller will tell you the same thing.

Again, you are misinformed. Clicks are gained when someone clicks on your gig, after seeing it somewhere on Fiverr. Impressions are gained when your gig is served in Fiverr search results, clicks are gained when someone clicks through via one of those served results. The only thing you will gain from direct/off-site social media traffic are gig views (and orders, if someone from a social media site chooses to hire you). And, as far as I can tell, off-site gig views are no longer available on our Dashboard/Gigs pages.

Fiverrs gig metrics are designed to measure ON-SITE activity. That's how Fiverr works.

Hi brother, 8 Years, Fantastic that is absolutely great and you have definitely much more experience than me. That maybe correct what you told me, I maybe pretty much misinformed I feel but as I believe that when I joined Fiverr 6 months back, I was only doing social media shares for my Gig which were eventually getting me a Lot of impressions and clicks. My posts were getting good response and eventually my Gig impressions were rising in thousands without any paid promotion or any Fiver GIG promotions and stuff. The metrics shown in the Fiverr are real I suppose. 

When I tried this GIG promotion recently, my Gig might have not gotten to the right audience I know, but only to improve GIG rankings on Fiverr. But I truly believe that Social Media Shares can get you some clicks for sure which are definitely counted.

  • Like 9
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 4/6/2022 at 3:31 PM, sproutrank said:

That maybe correct what you told me

What I told you IS correct. There's no maybe about it.

On 4/6/2022 at 3:31 PM, sproutrank said:

I was only doing social media shares for my Gig which were eventually getting me a Lot of impressions and clicks.

I promise you, outside traffic is not how you got impressions and clicks. That's not how Fiverr works.

On 4/6/2022 at 3:31 PM, sproutrank said:

Gig impressions were rising in thousands without any paid promotion

Your impressions were rising ONLY because people were seeing your gigs in the Fiverr search results. There is no other way to gain impressions on Fiverr.

On 4/6/2022 at 3:31 PM, sproutrank said:

but only to improve GIG rankings on Fiverr.

There is no rank in the Fiverr search system. That's not how Fiverr works either. Gigs are not show by rank, they are only shown to the buyers who are deemed to be the best match for your specific services. Not everyone sees your gigs in search results, and every searcher sees different results.

On 4/6/2022 at 3:31 PM, sproutrank said:

I truly believe that Social Media Shares can get you some clicks for sure which are definitely counted.

They do not. Off-site traffic does not count toward on-site metrics.

  • Like 8
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, jonbaas said:

What I told you IS correct. There's no maybe about it.

I promise you, outside traffic is not how you got impressions and clicks. 

Alright brother. I appreciate your effort to have us breifed about the traffic which is not counted by Fiverr and thank you so much for your valuable information. It was nice having a discussion with you. 

  • Like 7
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...