What is the best way to promote Fiverr gigs to get more buyers

mehedishakib0

You might see a slight slope, but if you want to change your gig for the better, then you must do it, just like a shop where renovating it will cost you money and you can't do business while it happens, but when your shop is better than before, customers will come by eventually. 🙂

• Like 10
  • Thanks 3

None.  I'm not suggesting that others should not market.  I have a very specific path and plan for my journey through Fiverr, but it should illustrate you don't absolutely have to go to social media.  I'll be a level 2 at the next evaluation, and not that that is a big deal, but it was done without social media marketing. 

• Like 19
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 1

On 4/2/2022 at 9:52 AM, mehedishakib0 said:

which social media platforms you are using to promote your gigs to get more buyers.

The question you should be asking is, "what platform contains YOUR target customers".

It doesn't matter what other people do, because they are not connected to YOUR target customers. Please stop trying to find the easy, cheap way of doing things. Do what YOU need to do to connect to YOUR target customers, wherever those customers may be located.

• Like 12
  • Up 2
  • Thanks 1

22 hours ago, cs_evans said:

None.  I'm not suggesting that others should not market.  I have a very specific path and plan for my journey through Fiverr, but it should illustrate you don't absolutely have to go to social media.  I'll be a level 2 at the next evaluation, and not that that is a big deal, but it was done without social media marketing. 

Hey cs_evans,

It would be of great help if you give any brief about the path and the plan you followed (only if you are comfortable sharing it).

Thanks in advance

• Like 10

On 4/2/2022 at 9:52 AM, mehedishakib0 said:

which social media platforms you are using to promote your gigs to get more buyers.

The only place to promote your gig is right here on fiverr, using "promoted gigs"  The people on the platform are shopping, credit card in hand and ready to give you their job, provided you represent well.  But, that's another post. 

• Like 12
  • Thanks 2

None. I don't use Facebook anymore and the platform I do use is private and for friends and creative contacts only. They already know I do VO so if they wanted it they could come to me directly. I've seen ads promoting Fiverr pop up on social media and the comments are never favourable. Unfortunately, It appears to still have somewhat of a reputation for being a cheapo site that destroys real industry, another reason I allow the buyers to come to me instead of plugging on social media. 

• Like 10

26 minutes ago, developer_emon2 said:

1. LinkedIn

2. twitter

3. Instagram

4. Pinterest 

5. Facebook 

6. Quora

So you just listed all social medias that exist? How is that going to help him? Do you know who are his clients that he is trying to reach? So you know his niche that he works on? 
otherwise your advice is completely useless. It’s like me just listing that there are green, orange, blue, yellow and red colours when someone asks about colour trends. 

• Like 11

Hello !! Currently I’m working as a video editor on Fiverr. I’ve got a decent amount of positive buyer reviews. I also have graphic design skills. I want to create a gig for a graphic designing job. Is that possible? Or it's gonna harm my profile reputation.

• Like 3
  • Congrats! 3

Talking to buyers, I'm so expert, I can do better, I can do your job, bla bla.... don't say that. They say what the buyer wants and how you do it. Give the buyer a little time to request. Present beautifully. But don't copy-paste, you understand the work first, then write 

• Like 3

Hi. Have you ever tried to edit your gigs so that you get more views on your gigs and get more buyers.

I'm a new seller and I want to optimize my gig description and Gig gallery. And I'm so afraid to do that. How is it gonna help me? Is it gonna harm my gigs? One of my gig have 20+ review, others have 5+ reviews. Help me what should I do to optimize my gigs.

"Thanks everyone in advance"

• Like 9
  • Up 2

I just reached 'Level One Seller' on fiverr. Thanks everyone for sharing tips and suggestions, It really helped me a lot to get to this level. I know its nothing. I've to work hard to get to the top. I would really love to get some suggestions from you guys what should I do now. Any suggestions for me?

• Like 1
  • Congrats! 1
  • Thanks 1