If I am active in Fiverr Forum, will I get any benefit in my Fiverr Profile?

yusuf_me

Question

3 answers to this question

No you wouldn’t. What’s even the logic behind that? Forum and fiverr main site are different websites. 

And as forum admin said before staying “active” here has ZERO benefits, influence or connection to your fiverr profile. 

And please stop listening all this horrible advices as stay active always, stay active on fiverr forum, share your gig etc 

6 hours ago, yusuf_me said:

If I am active in Fiverr Forum, will I get any benefit in my Fiverr Profile?

If by active you mean reading and learning, and then applying what you've learned, it might help in the same way that learning how to do something properly helps (if you're able to discern what's good advice, and what's nonsense). But being on the forum isn't necessary; people get work and even become Top Rated Sellers without ever visiting the forum, let alone participating in any way.

Posting "thank you for the useful tips" won't help you in any way (other than show that you're unable to read and follow the forum rules). Forum activity like posting and liking and such won't rank your gigs/profile or bring you buyers, or bring benefits to your Fiverr profile.

Archived