Buyer Request

hrhabib72

Question

10 answers to this question

Read the entire buyer request with care, if you think you are able to do the job then let it know by sending you offer based on the job descriptions. Do not copy and paste old written job offer like other sellers do. Hope you understand. Thank you.

Talking to buyer, I'm so expert, I can do better, I can do your job, bla bla bla.... don't say that. They say what the buyer wants and how you do it. Give the buyer a little time to request. Present beautifully. But don't copy-paste, you understand the work first, then write

Keep in mind that every job post is UNIQUE and at the same time every offer you send must have to be UNIQUE as well. So read very thoroughly every BUYER REQUESTS before bidding it. How you are gonna do that job, what your steps going to be while doing that and keep the offer as short as you can. So that, BUYER won't have to spend much time to read it. 

To send buyer requests is so much important for the new fiver seller. because when a seller first joins in fiver he has to make so much struggle to catch an order. in this time the seller needs to wait for the buyer's request and then he can send his offer. if the buyer like then the buyer gives a massage to the seller.  but who are experienced sellers their gig become popular so they do not depend on this buyer request?

Hi, Friend.

Some important tips:- 

1- Read the buyer's description carefully

2- Write about the job and tell why you are the best one for the project

3- Your Call-To-Action Like "Looking Forward For Your Message In My Inbox" 

4- Send Buyer Request With Low Competition

5- Close buyer request with a sweet message. 

Thanks, JerryGraphicx Official

Archived