What will i do?

jobaer_miah

Hey

I'm expert in many things but I'm here newly. That's why have to know something.

I'm expert in 

1.SMM

2.Drop shipping

3.Excel 

4.Email marketing

5.Video editing

6.Data visualization with tableau.

My question is that May i create all the gigs or working with one or two services?

• Like 15

1 hour ago, jobaer_miah said:
33 minutes ago, jobaer_miah said:

I'm a person who love to know the new thing and Lerner that's continuously learning new thigs and doing those.

I see you have 3 gigs already and have an excellent review in your SSM gig. So that seems to be working for you.

Maybe concentrate on building your Fiverr business on what seems to be working for now. 

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1

I send them my previous job what I did past.

On 4/5/2022 at 12:44 PM, lloydsolutions said:

I see you have 3 gigs already and have an excellent review in your SSM gig. So that seems to be working for you.

Maybe concentrate on building your Fiverr business on what seems to be working for now. 

Thank you very much for your valuable advice boss.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, jonbaas said:

Great. So.... what are you doing to prove this to your target customers?

34 minutes ago, jobaer_miah said:

I send them my previous job what I did past.

Who are your target customers? What are are they located? Have you researched these people, and determined how you -- and only you -- can solve their needs? What appeals to your target market? How are you better than your thousands of competitors?

If you are the expert you claim, how are you finding the exact people to whom you can show your past work?

You can't send "your past work" to anyone, unless you understand who your target customers are. Customers do no appear by magic, and hire you. That's not how business -- even for experts -- works.

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...
6 hours ago, jobaer_miah said:

continuously  my gigs are doing to down.

how to stop this situation?

Improve your seller/gig performance. The reason your impressions fall is because of what you are, or more likely, are not, doing. Experiment, and find ways to change these things for the better. When your performance improves, your impressions are likely to improve as well.

• Like 4
  • Up 2

• 1 month later...
9 hours ago, jobaer_miah said:

Will you please tell me why my gigs are going down day by day.

In the marketplace, a Gig's position is based on the seller’s performance over a set period. Gig positions are not permanent and can rotate daily. 

There are many factors to take into consideration, some of which may include: 

• Order cancellations
  • Delivery rate
  • Responsiveness
  • The particular Gig’s maximum number of active orders in the queue, as based on your seller level.  
  • Other Gigs performing at a higher rate.

If other sellers are ranked higher, they may be consistently getting 5-star feedback, delivering on time, communicating quicker, and so on. It all counts. For this reason, ensure that you provide high-quality and original work, avoid late deliveries and cancellations, are responsive, and always remain professional.

The above is from the Help Centre.

• Like 7
  • Up 2