Hi i have a question . Can we do paid promotion of our fiverr gigs / profile with google, fb and insta to get new customers ?  Is it inline with fiverr terms and conditions ? I want to start paid promotion as my sales are dropping. So wanted to explore new ways of maintaining my sales levels.

• Like 7

9 hours ago, perri_edward said:

Is it inline with fiverr terms and conditions ?

• Sellers may not promote their Gigs or any Fiverr content via the Google Ads platform. (from the Terms of Service)

Everyone should read the Terms of Service at the bottom of the Fiverr main page as a Violation can risk your account.

• Like 6
  • Up 4

13 hours ago, perri_edward said:

So wanted to explore new ways of maintaining my sales levels.

Promoted gigs here on Fiverr is far superior to any of the options you discussed.  Promoted gigs gets them when they are here on Fiverr, looking at the category you sell in and are ready to buy. 

• Like 4
  • Up 2

7 hours ago, newsmike said:

Promoted gigs here on Fiverr is far superior to any of the options you discussed.  Promoted gigs gets them when they are here on Fiverr, looking at the category you sell in and are ready to buy. 

Hi thank you! Promoted gigs is manually provided by fiverr when a seller Mets their criteria of quality or standards they set for it. And google ads we can run any time to increase our sales. But yes promoted gigs is far better and easy.

• Like 3
  • Up 2