Fiverr Forum Hidden Tricks ...not

theratypist

12 minutes ago, ahmwritingco said:

That was the criteria for becoming a Regular on the last forum. He seems to be telling people to post low-quality content to earn a level that no longer exists. 🤦‍♂️

I am particularly interested in learning how to get to Fiverr Staff level 😄

• Like 18
  • Haha 12

Lmao wtf is this. Zero reviews, crap response rate, using google translator throughout the video to talk with clients (big oof),  yet they have an active order of over $900. How? Highly suspicious. Why would anyone place such a big order on a profile like this? I call bs.

Screenshot 2021-10-10 at 22.08.25.png

Btw, I just checked the profile. The account is from October 2020, over one year ago. They have a single review, precisely for that order you can see above, delivered 8 months ago. That gig's pricing tops out at $270, so I have no idea where did he get $910. Or how he can get one order of over $900, get a five star review, and then get zero orders for almost a year. It makes no sense. They are gaming the system somehow, placing a dummy order just to impress viewers on the YouTube videos. It's the only logical explanation.

Edited by visualstudios
  • Like 26
  • Sad 5

ATTENTION:

Go to this guys channel and check a few videos. He does these "live client communication" videos, where you can see his account and his communication with leads. Wanna know what's funny? He has a bunch of these videos, and in each one the seller account he is using is different. 

This guy has shown himself using dozens of different accounts. Wtf is this.

• Like 22
  • Up 13

10 minutes ago, visualstudios said:

Wanna know what's funny? He has a bunch of these videos, and in each one the seller account he is using is different. 

This guy has shown himself using dozens of different accounts.

He should be reported, including all his accounts and the YouTube link(s) in the report. 😡

• Like 20
  • Sad 1
  • Up 8
  • Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, visualstudios said:

Go to this guys channel and check a few videos. He does these "live client communication" videos, where you can see his account and his communication with leads. Wanna know what's funny? He has a bunch of these videos, and in each one the seller account he is using is different. 

I don't even want to go and watch this trash for the sake of being curious and laughing at how fake and painful it is. The guy doesn't even deserve the $0.02 in Google AdSense revenue, or the boost to his view count that he will receive from me watching it. :classic_biggrin:

• Like 18
  • Haha 9

46 minutes ago, joshnadin said:

I don't even want to go and watch this trash for the sake of being curious and laughing at how fake and painful it is. The guy doesn't even deserve the $0.02 in Google AdSense revenue, or the boost to his view count that he will receive from me watching it. :classic_biggrin:

https://codemanbd.com/success-stories/
look at their successful student

• Like 18
  • Haha 3
  • Confused 3
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, sabbirxcode said:

https://codemanbd.com/success-stories/

Buddy, without clicking your link. I'd like to tell you that I don't give two f***s about 'their successful student'.

I can promise you, no freelancer was ever successful because of that guy. You can show me as many fake seller profiles as you want. You'll never convince me or any other seller that is actually successful.

It's a money making scheme for him, that's all. An extremely poorly designed and thought out one at that. I mean, it may work on the naïve demographic that will pay attention to that trash, but anyone with more than 2 brain cells knows better.

• Like 17
  • Up 9

3 hours ago, sabbirxcode said:

Bud, you just stumbled into the wrong thread to try to peddle that 💩.

This is a thread calling out the clueless "Fiverr gurus" and their terrible advice and ToS violating practices. There's pleeeenty of other threads to try to "share" that garbage to users who only reply with responses that are less than 5 words in total.

• Like 20
  • Haha 5
  • Sad 1
  • Up 3

5 hours ago, alphagev said:

I can't wrap my mind to make just a single spreadsheet for important things and this guy's making them for nothing.

Just the idea that there is a "guide" or "hidden tips" for a FORUM. I checked a competitor freelance site whose logo is also green and they surely don't have a random video on hidden tips for their forum.. Hahahha

• Like 20
  • Haha 6