My gig not found In online filter.

md_nurs_hasan

49 minutes ago, md_nurs_hasan said:

Hi there, I am facing a problem form 2 days. My gigs are not showing online in online filter but I am still online and refresh different pages but the gig not found in online filter. Please any one help me to solve this issue.

Please check your gig status... 

20 hours ago, mehedi_shawon said:

First check your gig is active or not. If your gig is not active then it will not appear in search.

I have checked my gig status they are normal and active. I also contact with fiverr support they also said that my gigs are active.

20 hours ago, mehedi_shawon said:

First check your gig is active or not. If your gig is not active then it will not appear in search.

2 hours ago, saimumimteaz said:

I already facing this problem, my gig is active but no impression no click

what can i do?

I don't know actually what is the solution.

1 hour ago, md_nurs_hasan said:

I have checked my gig status they are normal and active

Okay, if it is already on the first page then it has less chances of showing in an Online filter. Not everytime but this maybe a part of an algo that you are already in the first page, and in the online filter chances are also given to the sellers who are back on search results. Also do check that your online status is active. 

On 4/5/2022 at 12:57 PM, md_nurs_hasan said:

Hi there, I am facing a problem form 2 days. My gigs are not showing online in online filter but I am still online and refresh different pages but the gig not found in online filter. Please any one help me to solve this issue.

Hello i m getting same problem and u contact to Fiverr support . They said when we will get active on our Fiverr profile , doing any work on fiverr , reply to conversion i mean doing any type work on fiverr till 1 hours then it will show online . Matlab ki aapko Fiverr pe pahle 1 hours Tak kuch na kuch karte rahna hoga then your gig show online . But what should we do in Fiverr for 1 hours ?

4 hours ago, md_nurs_hasan said:

I don't know actually what is the solution.

This is an intermittent problem affecting everyone.

4 hours ago, md_nurs_hasan said:

I have checked my gig status they are normal and active. I also contact with fiverr support they also said that my gigs are active.

The forum is full of nonsense "active online" spam posts.

Just concentrate on building your Fiverr business.

Archived