Can I ask the buyer for feedback once an order is completed?

imranpro68

Question

12 answers to this question

9 minutes ago, mariashtelle1 said:

No you can’t, you will be risking getting a warning. 
Fiverr reminds buyers Teo times to leave a review. If your client didn’t leave a review then that means that he doesn’t want to do so. 

Thank you so much 

• Like 9

No you shouldn’t. It’s against policy to ask for a specific type of feedback (ie, requesting they give you 5 stars). It’s also unnecessary. Fiverr reminds Buyers multiple times to leave a review. Sometimes a Buyer can be 100% satisfied but not want to leave a review. 

• Like 2

On 4/5/2022 at 12:42 AM, nikandco said:

No you shouldn’t. It’s against policy to ask for a specific type of feedback (ie, requesting they give you 5 stars). It’s also unnecessary. Fiverr reminds Buyers multiple times to leave a review. Sometimes a Buyer can be 100% satisfied but not want to leave a review

Thank you so much for giving such wonderful advice.

On 4/5/2022 at 2:12 AM, seonahid_ said:

Yes, the buyer can. If you have done an outstanding job without fail, then you may message the buyer for rate, but never ask for 5-star review. Just leave a message like this “Hi, Your order has been automatically marked as completed if you still need any help, feel free to let me know otherwise kindly rate the order.

Thank you. Do you have any such document?  Which supports fiverr.

• Like 7

Never ask for reviews. Fiverr manually check the conversation I guess. If you ask for any review or ratings after completing the order, Fiverr takes action in 24 hours. I have faced the same problem. So I would suggest you not to ask for review on fiverr😥

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

On 4/5/2022 at 12:40 PM, alamin__hassan said:

Do you have any such document. Which supports fiverr.

On 4/5/2022 at 12:40 PM, alamin__hassan said:

No you can’t, you will be risking getting a warning. 
Fiverr reminds buyers Teo times to leave a review. If your client didn’t leave a review then that means that he doesn’t want to do so. 

• Like 7

Yes, the buyer can. If you have done an outstanding job without fail, then you may message the buyer for rate, but never ask for 5-star review. Just leave a message like this “Hi, Your order has been automatically marked as completed if you still need any help, feel free to let me know otherwise kindly rate the order.

• Like 8
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 2