Gig rank

torikul_369

Question

13 minutes ago, aashraksh said:

Could you please tell how to improve gig performance.

By making it more interesting for potential clients 🤷‍♀️ Gig performance is how clients react on your gig in search, if they are interested, if they are clicking on it, coming back to it etc. if clients are not interested in your gig then fiverr considers it that your gig is not performing well. 

• Like 11

You need to focus on SEO

1-Do proper keyword research using fiver search engine

2-Select low competition profitable keyword

3-Use your keyword in title, tags, description and pricing

4-Optimize your gig images

Then use social media, or forums to get the word out and start promotig your gigs. Once you get a few sales, you gig will start to rank higher.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Hmmm.. I still see here advices to stay online 24/7. I believe there were tens or hundreds of messages from top rated & experienced sellers telling this is absolutely not true. I kindly ask all Forum members to help if they can with constructive advices and not so just copy & paste each other. Thanks.

• Like 2

On 4/4/2022 at 4:29 PM, iconic_faysal said:

As well as Gig's link to be shared on other social media. Then the chances of getting gig rank are high.

On 4/4/2022 at 3:09 PM, foysolahamed said:

Active more times

On 4/4/2022 at 1:39 PM, sumonkhan813082 said:

Share via social media such as LinkedIn's

These things has nothing to do with “gig ranking”. please stop spreading misinformation. 

it ONLY depends on the performance: yours and your gig performance in search. 

• Like 16

4 hours ago, mariashtelle1 said:

These things has nothing to do with “gig ranking”. please stop spreading misinformation. 

it ONLY depends on the performance: yours and your gig performance in search. 

Could you please tell how to improve gig performance. It helps me a lot.

• Like 8

On 3/13/2022 at 2:51 PM, torikul_369 said:

How many buyer requests should send a day for new sellers?

You SHOULD only send as many offers to requests as you qualify for. You can send 10, but it's rare for a new seller to even see 10 that are worth their time, or that match the Seller's skills and ability. The Buyers Request section gets a lot of misplaced requests, and a lot of outright spam.

https://community.fiverr.com/forums/topic/159742-buyer-requests-leadership-suggestions-on-buyer-request-complaints-few-requests-br-faqs-times-issues-etc/
https://community.fiverr.com/forums/topic/200007-read-people-be-original/
https://community.fiverr.com/forums/topic/205473-buyers-request-39-offers-should-you-bid-/

• Like 1

2 hours ago, torikul_369 said:

Now what I can do for ranking gig?

How can I get my Gig ranked higher?

Promoting your gigs on social media, websites, or blogs is a great way to bring more traffic to your gig. The more traffic, the more exposure you will receive in our marketplace. Completing your orders on time and providing exceptional service can also affect your ranking. As long as you are doing well in these areas, your ranking will improve.

The above is from the Help Centre.

• Like 12
  • Thanks 2