WHY WILL I BE ON PAGE 2 OF BUSINESS PLAN GIG AND NO MESSAGE OR ORDERS

olupoh

Easy: fiverr is giving you a chance by exposing you to more people but if no one is buying or messaging you then that means that there is something in your gig that puts them off from buying or your offer is not attractive among other sellers 🤷‍♀️

• Like 5
  • Up 5

3 minutes ago, mariashtelle1 said:

Easy: fiverr is giving you a chance by exposing you to more people but if no one is buying or messaging you then that means that there is something in your gig that puts them off from buying or your offer is not attractive among other sellers 🤷‍♀️

I have 20k impressions 400+ clicks just 5 orders so far

• Like 3
  • Confused 1

1 minute ago, olupoh said:

have 20k impressions 400+ clicks just 5 orders so far

That just proves what I said above: people are not interested or not attracted by your offer. 
your gig was shown 20000 times and only 5 people were interested in buying your service. 

• Like 3
  • Up 2

1 minute ago, jonbaas said:

What would a business person do?

Hummm...
The reason why I am asking is the fact that changing gig description, title or editing all of this can move my gig back

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, olupoh said:

The reason why I am asking is the fact that changing gig description, title or editing all of this can move my gig back

Try some things, and see what improves your gig. Why are you asking us to tell you what works? You are a freelancer. YOUR job is to experiment with gig improvements, until you find what works for you. 

And, no, there are no guarantees that you will see your gig where you want to see it in the search results. That's not how Fiverr works.

Edited by jonbaas
  • Like 6
  • Up 2

4 minutes ago, jonbaas said:

Try some things, and see what improves your gig. Why are you asking us to tell you what works? You are a freelancer. YOUR job is to experiment with gig improvements, until you find what works for you. 

And, no, there are no guarantees that you will see your gig where you want to see it in the search results. That's not how Fiverr works.

I know there are people who are on first page because they do a particular thing and its works... I am only here for advice not for rebuke

• Like 3

1 minute ago, olupoh said:

I know there are people who are on first page because they do a particular thing and its works... I am only here for advice not for rebuke

Fiverr does not rank gigs in the search system. No one can "rank on first page". That's not how Fiverr works. Fiverr's algorithm works to match each gig to the best, most likely buyers. You will see your gig all over the place in the search results. Other people will see your gigs, if they fit the services you offer. There is no set ranking. None. Nada. Zero. What you see on the first page of search results is not what other people see.

And, FYI, I'm not rebuking you, I, and @mariashtelle1 are trying to explain how Fiverr actually works, and encourage you to think outside the box.

• Like 4
  • Up 1

54 minutes ago, olupoh said:

I know there are people who are on first page because they do a particular thing and its works...

If you know, and know that it works, why didn't you try it, or why didn't work it for you? Could it be that it is not just that mysterious particular thing that they do, what gets them on the first page? 

If you can't get on the first page that you see when you go over categories, or for specific search terms that you use to see on which page you see yourself, because you don't want to or can't do that mysterious particular thing, maybe you can do something to get on the first page that your potential buyers will see when they use some other search terms?

Apart from that, you're being far too vague for people to help you with more than some common replies to a common question. What exactly are your gigs about, who is your competition, how is your gig priced and what do you offer compared to your page 1 competition, what is that "particular thing" that people in your niche do to get on the first page, what did you already try, how did you get the orders you got, etc.

It might be best to move your thread to "Improve My Gig", there you can also post a link to your profile/Gig(s), and people can give you more specific advice.

Edited by miiila
  • Like 6