Buyer respons problem

anamnayem

Question

From Last 24 hours ago, i continuing tried to get feedback of the order work but buyer frequently speaking to me "i will let you know about the work later" And now its only 3 hours left, i really dont know what should i do right now?  Should i deliver the work or wait? Would be effective?  Though i have done his work as per on requirements.From Last 24 hours ago, i continuing tried to get feedback of the order work but buyer frequently speaking to me "i will let you know about the work later" But he doesn’t  And now its only 3 hours left, i really dont know what should i do right now?  Should i deliver the work or wait? Would be effective?  Though i have done his work as per on requirements. Am seeking suggestion from all of you.. Thanks

• Like 5
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

1 answer to this question

24 minutes ago, anamnayem said:

Though i have done his work as per on requirements.From Last 24 hours ago, i continuing tried to get feedback of the order work but buyer frequently speaking to me "i will let you know about the work later" But he doesn’t  And now its only 3 hours left, i really dont know what should i do right now?

Looks like you don’t understand how fiverr works. If you did the work then press “deliver now” button and attach your delivery there. Fui client needs revisions or have a feedback they then can request official revision from their side. 

I also suggest for you to watch free course on fiverr.learn on how to be a great seller where they explain how fiverr system works. 

• Like 4
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 1