Fiverr Gig Disappeared from Search & Unqualified

1 hour ago, sharminaktar116 said:

Your Gigs cannot be promoted right now. We'll notify you as soon as this changes". Then i cannot find my all gig in search result. How can I solved

You can “solve” it by improving your performance. If your gigs unqualified that means that you perform e with open or hidden metrics or reviews is dropped. And that’s also logical that your gig is shown less in search results because search system is also based on your performance. 

lower performance- lower search results- gigs unqualified for promotion. it’s all connected. 

3 minutes ago, adnansamitalha said:

Contact to the help and support center.

Why? What would fiverr support will do regarding her own performance? 

1 hour ago, sharminaktar116 said:

I am new seller in fiverr. suddenly fiverr notified me "Your Gigs cannot be promoted right now. We'll notify you as soon as this changes". Then i cannot find my all gig in search result. How can I solved it. please help me & suggest 

Contact fiverr customer support.

2 hours ago, sharminaktar116 said:

Then i cannot find my all gig in search result.

Why can't I find my Gig in the search? 

In the marketplace, a Gig's position is based on the seller’s performance over a set period. Gig positions are not permanent and can rotate daily. 

There are many factors to take into consideration, some of which may include: 

• Order cancellations
  • Delivery rate
  • Responsiveness
  • The particular Gig’s maximum number of active orders in the queue, as based on your seller level.  
  • Other Gigs performing at a higher rate.

If other sellers are ranked higher, they may be consistently getting 5-star feedback, delivering on time, communicating quicker, and so on. It all counts. For this reason, ensure that you provide high-quality and original work, avoid late deliveries and cancellations, are responsive, and always remain professional.

The above is from the Help Centre.

Archived