Client don't accept the rest of amount which we are discuss before take order

wahid_dipu

Buyer knock me on fiverr and he said that he want to see first sample then he place the order, I told him I can't do any sample before placing the order but you can see my portfolio, there are lot of sample of my previous work, then he offer me, he pay first 10% then when he choose my design he will add rest of amount, I was create his design as per his all requirements, and I send him the mockup file then he liked it, but he want main source file and image file for check, but I told him you will give all the file in deliver box, please accept rest of the amount, then I was send him gig extra offer but he didn't response, after 12 hours when the deliver time is closed I ask him again but he don't response, Then I deliver his work and told him when you got free time please accept this offer and I will deliver your source file but he didn't response again, 

So in that case what should I do? any suggestion please

• wahid_dipu changed the title to Client don't accept the rest of amount which we are discuss before take order

If he is new, then maybe he don't know the system in fiverr or too concerned.

However, based on most cases in real practice, you shouldn't deliver the source files.

You could contact fiverr support about the issue. In this scenario, CS really helpful.

And also better to work with 100% order value.

3 minutes ago, seven_sign said:

If he is new, then maybe he don't know the system in fiverr or too concerned.

However, based on most cases in real practice, you shouldn't deliver the source files.

You could contact fiverr support about the issue. In this scenario, CS really helpful.

And also better to work with 100% order value.

Thanks

Archived