My gig rank down not getting orders

ritsolution

Hello . I m not getting enough orders like as before . I have redesigned gig many time but not getting enough orders so someone can give me suggestion please what problem in my profile and gig and how to improve this ? Thanks 

Edited by ritsolution
  • Like 14
  • Sad 16

21 minutes ago, abrar_ibrahim_ said:

Get higher rank on your forum account i have heard that helps

No, it doesn't help!

Probably the reason why the forum is cluttered with spam replies.

As I’ve said in the past, and I will continue to say: Your participation here in the forum DOES NOT affect your Fiverr seller Gigs, sales, or rankings in anyway. 

The above is from the topic below:

• Like 15
  • Up 6

In the marketplace, a Gig's position is based on the seller’s performance over a set period. Gig positions are not permanent and can rotate daily. 

There are many factors to take into consideration, some of which may include: 

• Order cancellations
  • Delivery rate
  • Responsiveness
  • The particular Gig’s maximum number of active orders in the queue, as based on your seller level.  
  • Other Gigs performing at a higher rate.

If other sellers are ranked higher, they may be consistently getting 5-star feedback, delivering on time, communicating quicker, and so on. It all counts. For this reason, ensure that you provide high-quality and original work, avoid late deliveries and cancellations, are responsive, and always remain professional.

The above is from the Help Centre.

• Like 19
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/4/2022 at 12:11 AM, ritsolution said:

Hello . I m not getting enough orders like as before . I have redesigned gig many time but not getting enough orders so someone can give me suggestion please what problem in my profile and gig and how to improve this ? Thanks 

There are a few factor which decrease gig rank and also orders. 

• Fiverr gig rotation. Fiverr rotate gigs time to time to give chance to grow others. 
  • If your your performance is not well on Fiverr that can be another reason. 
  • If you are not sending 10 buyer request per day that will may decrease your rank if you get cancelled orders at this time. 
  • If you get warnings that may also decrease your gig rank.

So if you avoid such mistakes then you will definitely rank again. 

Best of you luck......

• Like 10
  • Thanks 3

On 4/13/2022 at 10:17 AM, sbm_shahriar said:

There are a few factor which decrease gig rank and also orders. 

• Fiverr gig rotation. Fiverr rotate gigs time to time to give chance to grow others. 
  • If your your performance is not well on Fiverr that can be another reason. 
  • If you are not sending 10 buyer request per day that will may decrease your rank if you get cancelled orders at this time. 
  • If you get warnings that may also decrease your gig rank.

So if you avoid such mistakes then you will definitely rank again. 

Best of you luck...

Wow this is helpful

• Like 2

One of the main things that go into how your gigs, and your profile as a whole, are ranked by Fiverr is the private ratings which customers can give you at the end of an order.

In case you haven't purchased a gig for your own use before, the way it works is after the customers give you the normal public star rating, they will also be asked to give you a private rating. It is a quick survey, where the customers express their satisfaction (or dissatisfaction!) without their opinion being public.

Having a high private rating is crucial for the gigs being ranked well. The only way to improve on it is to satisfy your customers better, which would be quite hard to explain in a few sentences. There isn't a quick fix to your issues. Do your best, get orders, get good ratings and eventually everything will pick up speed.

If you are just starting out, make sure to use your 10 daily custom requests as often as possible. Its the best way to get orders if you aren't getting them directly from the gig listing.

• Like 3

5 hours ago, lloydsolutions said:

Please stop spamming the forum with this "active" nonsense. 

I wouldn't agree that it is nonsense. 

You really have to be extremely active to get your first orders, especially if you still don't have a level.

After getting Level 2 and Top Rated, things get much easier, as the customers come to you on their own, but at the beginning you really need to work hard to get those orders. At least that is my experience

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

On 4/3/2022 at 11:41 PM, ritsolution said:

Try to promote your gigs on social media 

• Like 1

This is so sad to know. Well, you can share your GIGs on Social Media Platforms, convince your followers to purchase your service, reach your targeted audience depends on which category you are working for, stay active as much as you can, send buyer requests 10/10. Hope to get your GIGs rank up and get orders again....Happy Selling 🙂