Why My Fiverr Promoted Gig Unqualified?

ashike_iqbal

Why My Fiverr Promoted Gig Unqualified?

What Gigs can be promoted?

1. You are a Level 1, Level 2, or Top Rated or Pro seller.
  2. Your Gig scores are 4.7 in the public rating.
  3. Your Gig has at least 20 reviews. Pro Gigs require only 5 reviews.
  4. You meet additional quality metrics.

Hello everybody,
Today Fiverr qualified my promoted gig. My first 1,2,3 requirement is ok. But I cannot understand number four requirement. My gig was running last 8 to 9 months. I cannot understand why it happened. 10 days ago my bid was $0.70. I increased my bid recently.
 Dear experts, please help me fix my problem.
best regards,
ashike_iqbal

Screenshot_3.png

Edited by ashike_iqbal
  • Like 4
  • Sad 2

Fiverr tells you, right there, when you hover over the question mark. They say: "This gig can not be promoted right now, due to possible quality issues." This means that your gig/seller performance has dropped recently, and it dropped below the #4 "quality metrics" required to be able to use the "Fiverr Promoted Gigs" feature. Therefore, you are going to have to improve your gig/seller performance, if you want to be able to promote again.

• Like 10
  • Up 5

This was a bug too previously, like 2 months back. So, I suggest contacting CS too for the confirmation. If it's because of your quality, then it will take time to make them qualify for promotion, if it is because of bug, it'll be restored. 

Good luck

• Like 8

I feel sorry that suddenly you’re facing this issue. I have passed through this situation as well.
I researched a lot and contacted support a couple of times to overcome this situation.
So mainly I learned, this happens for short of the quality and additional metrics.
And the only option is to keep doing your best with the running orders (if any) with quality work, get praise from your buyers, and spending a good time though you’ve no work to meet these quality metrics.
This can last for a couple of days to more (unexpectedly).
I can see that you’re doing well, so most if you do not get back to the metrics simply, then maybe you need to wait for your turn to come forward on rankings when Fiverr shuffles the order to give the opportunity to others.

Thank you.

• Like 13

8 hours ago, seven_sign said:

I feel sorry that suddenly you’re facing this issue. I have passed through this situation as well.
I researched a lot and contacted support a couple of times to overcome this situation.
So mainly I learned, this happens for short of the quality and additional metrics.
And the only option is to keep doing your best with the running orders (if any) with quality work, get praise from your buyers, and spending a good time though you’ve no work to meet these quality metrics.
This can last for a couple of days to more (unexpectedly).
I can see that you’re doing well, so most if you do not get back to the metrics simply, then maybe you need to wait for your turn to come forward on rankings when Fiverr shuffles the order to give the opportunity to others.

Thank you.

Thank you so much for explaining in Such a beautiful way.

• Like 6

• 8 months later...

you have to stay on the last lines of the last pages. i am also researching on it from the last year and i haven't find the reason or the solution of this problem 

my gig was unqualified on SEP 2021 and it is still unqualified. customer support is not helping at all 

i have completed 150+ orders with 5-star rating but the problem is not solving at all 

• Like 1

On 4/4/2022 at 1:36 PM, animie_video said:

was a bug too previously

This is not a bug. It is a result of your performance on Fiverr, where you may have received some negative feedback in private (my guess). This also happened to me in the past (I received it for a few weeks and then lost it for 1-2 days), but shortly thereafter I lost it for 3 months... before getting it back.

1 hour ago, noman_ib said:

my gig was unqualified on SEP 2021 and it is still unqualified. customer support is not helping at all 

i have completed 150+ orders with 5-star rating but the problem is not solving at all 

In my opinion, another reason for this to happen is that your selling price is lower than the competition's. Your selling price is $5, $10, $15 and/or $20... I think it makes sense to give the feature to someone else selling at a higher price point. Graphic design is just too competitive.

• Like 2