The community filled with "thank you" and 'congratulations" bots

theamitsingh

I got through some recent posts and find out only 10-20% of people responded and read each other queries the remaining are acting like bots they never read your post either they post "thank you" or "congratulations"😂 they don't give damnn about your post and queries they just want to thank you or congratulate

• Like 7
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, theamitsingh said:

they don't give damnn about your post and queries they just want to thank you or congratulate

Correct. They do this because they mistakenly think that doing so increases their visibility and sales on the main Fiverr site.  This, despite the fact that we have advised them otherwise thousands of times, but they ignore that and just keep being parrots.   

• Like 8
  • Up 4

Welcome to the internet.

This forum is indeed particularly bad, though. Just skim through the topic titles of a few pages in the Ranting Pot to see how much this frustrates the Regulars. An announcement was made on the topic, but it's been unpinned for a while, and the systems still doesn't work.

• Like 8
  • Sad 1
  • Up 2

Well, no, it's nothing new in general, but yes, it's particularly bad in this "new" forum iteration, and thanks for adding a mathematical element to the recurring topic:

8 hours ago, theamitsingh said:

got through some recent posts and find out only 10-20% of people

Wow. Let me add some visuals to the maths, for a more vivid impression of the issue:

🙂(🙂: 🤖🤖🤖🤖🤖🤖🤖🤖(🤖)

... Alarming! I hope it's closer to 20% in most topics, and that we won't end up just talking, thanking and congratulating ourselves sooner or later. We can't click the reaction emoji on our own posts, after all. 😅

• Like 4
  • Haha 5