My gig impression decreases every day?

md_momin_islam

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, md_momin_islam said:

how to create a successful gig?

You can create your gig following my tips. 
1. First of all read more than 20 gigs related to your keyword
2. Find out long tail keyword, Which keyword ranked gig is getting orders
3. Create professional looking gig image 
4. Complete 100% gig requirements. 

Follow this easy steps and create your gig then you will be able to create a professional gig : )

• Like 35
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 2

If you look at it from your own perspective, creating an eye-catching fiverr gig is simple.
By your own perspective, I don't mean just picking any template off the shelf.

Consider what you'd like the thumbnail to convey if you're a BUYER preparing to purchase a gig.

If you're buying a website development gig, for example, the first thing you'll want to look at is the image.

- Detachment

- Maybe the picture of the person selling

-Details on packages and features

As a result, you'll know right away which aspects in the image or video should stand out the most.

For that, you can then scroll multiple profile thumbnails to get an idea or go to Canva ( a tool I love to use) to design your thumbnail easily within 15 minutes.

I hope this helps 🙂

• Like 29
  • Thanks 3

On 4/12/2022 at 3:55 AM, sbm_shahriar said:

Follow this easy steps and create your gig then you will be able to create a professional gig : )

Thank You so much Bro.

• Like 22

First need to take Fiverr learn course you get all answers from one video if you not found then go to Fiverr help center you will get gig option and make it gig according to step by step. 

Strongly suggested: do not copy discription from other Fiverr sellers try to use your original work and past experiences in attractive way 

Good luck 🤞🤞

• Like 20

Creating a successful gig on Fiverr can be tough, but it's definitely doable with a little bit of effort and the right approach.

Here are a few tips to help you get started:

1. Figure out what you're good at and what you can offer that others will find valuable. This is the most important step in creating a successful gig, because you need to be able to offer something that people actually want.

2. Research your competition and see what they're doing right (and wrong). This will give you a good idea of what you need to do to make your gig stand out.

3. Create a catchy and attention-grabbing gig title and description. This is your chance to really sell your gig, so make sure you make it count!

4. Promote your gig as much as possible. The more people that see it, the better chance you have of making a sale.

5. Be patient and don't give up. It takes time to build up a successful gig, so don't get discouraged if you don't see results immediately.

• Like 11

On 4/12/2022 at 3:55 AM, sbm_shahriar said:

Very helpful tips for me

• Like 9