I am a new seller but my gigs are not ranked up and I have done everything correctly. Followed every step just perfectly. Feeling like giving up already

graphicsstev

Just posting your gigs and following up “steps” to post your gigs doesn’t guarantee that you will get orders. Everyone is capable of posting their gigs and it doesn’t mean anything. What matters is if your gig is attractive to your potential clients and if they will want to buy it. 

Be patient.. Don't give up! Try to send buyer request with professionally and gig marketing in social media. Check SEO of your gig title, tag, description and images. If everything is alright, I think you would be get more order in future! 

Just keep patient and understanding of the way of getting more buyer. Thanks.

1 hour ago, mariashtelle1 said:

Just posting your gigs and following up “steps” to post your gigs doesn’t guarantee that you will get orders. Everyone is capable of posting their gigs and it doesn’t mean anything. What matters is if your gig is attractive to your potential clients and if they will want to buy it. 

So the point is the gig has to be attractive 

Hi dear, you dont have to worry at all. Every big thing takes time and I am sure you'll make it really soon.

But here we have to take few things in consideration, like posted by other sellers.

1. Your Title, Description and Tags cannot be perfect from the Day 1. As you spend time on Fiverr and go through your competitors profile to make your profile even better is the day when you will try new things and surely one out of those 100 ideas will definitely work for you.  

2. If you have not started with any Fiverr course, do start taking them as its a Blast Of Knowledge and you'll be getting your new ideas from there. 

It took me 4-6 months to get my GiG ranked but never felt like that I'll be ever leaving this platform as it has a huge potential and on the other hand my Love for the work I do is unexceptional. 

4 hours ago, graphicsstev said:

If you have any suggestions that would help kindly. 

You have misspelt the word quality as "qualit" below your profile image.

Suggest you carefully check everything for spelling mistakes.

Attention to detail is very important and mistakes will put many buyers off. They will just move on to buy from someone else.

Also, read this: 

Archived