Question

3 answers to this question

1 hour ago, jonbaas said:

You are not allowed to offer any kind of service that posts (paid) reviews on other websites.

I think actually he asked about the scenario like: seller will pay someone outside of the Fiverr to give him a order with fake requirements, then leave a review by completing the order with out any work but the fake files.
It's directly like seller is paying outside for a dummy order and getting reviews. Or on the other hand you can say, some are selling reviews in Fiverr.

We can see that this is happening a lot in some specific countries, honestly!

You will pay $10 in local currency, You will get an order of $5 in your Fiverr account. haha!

Some syndicate has a great collection of buyers account. i.e. they operate buyer account from 50+ countries, they operate top buyer accounts by selling reviews only haha!

1 hour ago, jewel0191 said:

How does Fiverr consider the paid buyer review by any seller?

This is illegal. I understand that you could see so many doing it and nothing wrong happen to them.

But still it's actually illegal.

I'm not going to say like all other people that, Fiverr is suspend your account if they trace you. This is ridiculous to warn like this way in real life.
I will say, doing business in Fiverr with illegal steps will not give you much benefits to your growth.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1