Help ME

jahid1252

7 minutes ago, jahid1252 said:

Hello Everyone.

I am back after 8 months on fiver r. I have seen that my all gig has lost his rank. Please help me through some suggestion that what should I do now? 

Thank you

now you research about market and gigs. you should generate some idea then you active your gig or Again published new niches gig

• Like 6

2 hours ago, jahid1252 said:

I have seen that my all gig has lost his rank.

Your gig never had any rank to lose. Therefore, you did not lose any rank. You were just gone for 8 months, and you had no seller performance during that time. If you want orders again, you're going to have to work hard to reconnect to your target customers. 

• Like 7
  • Up 1

1. Don't disappear for 8 months.  Fiverr is in the business of making money and if you aren't generating revenue for them, well...........you can guess the rest.
  2. What should you do now?  Learn how to run a business, because that is what being a Fiverr seller is. 
  3. Stop saying you are fluent in English when you clearly are not.  This is called lying and you lose 100% of your credibility. 
  • Like 5
  • Up 3

4 hours ago, jahid1252 said:

I am back after 8 months on fiver r. I have seen that my all gig has lost his rank. Please help me through some suggestion that what should I do now? 

Thank you

What have you done already to help yourself?

11 minutes ago, cs_evans said:

Stop saying you are fluent in English when you clearly are not.  This is called lying and you lose 100% of your credibility.

As Christopher pointed out, lying about your skills definitely won't help you in the long run.

• Like 4

Hi @jahid1252 by taking a quick look at your profile I have already seen that your description has some mistakes:

"Hi, this is Jahid. I'm a graphics designer. I have experience of 1 years regarding Graphics. My aim IS to provide fast, high quality and low-cost services. I have a great passion and innovation, achieving credibility of clients and ensuring customer satisfaction. Place your order with confidence. Let's work together."

Also some sentences need rephrasing in order to sound less "bot-ish", I give you just an example:

"I have experience of 1 years regarding Graphics" could become "I have been a graphic designer for 1+ year" or even better "In the last year I have faced many projects and challenges as a Graphic Designer that will surely impact on the quality of the designs I will provide you with!"

And these are just quick and approximate suggestions.

Always pay attention to how yoo showcase yourself and your gigs/experiences, as they will be the first (or second) thing a buyer will see of you on Fiverr.

• Like 3