Not getting order

wp_hasan01

3 hours ago, wp_hasan01 said:

Can I depend on fiver for livelihood

As long as you understand that it is not Fiverr's job to make sure you have orders, then, yes, you can depend on success equal to the work YOU put into earning that success. Fiverr is not a get-rich-quick website. YOU are the only person that can make you successful.

3 hours ago, wp_hasan01 said:

What should I do to rank my gigs,

There is nothing you can do..... because GIGS DO NOT HAVE RANK. Fiverr's search system does not operate on ranks. It is a matching service that seeks to match your gigs with ONLY the buyers who would be most interested in your services. 

Gigs do not have ranks.

Hi Hassan. I migh not be able to solve the issue but I definitely will give you some tips that helped me make some money on fiverr.

Firstly, Create ranking gigs, make sure your gigs are doing well in terms of search engine optimisation. This solves about 50% of the issue you'd face getting orders.

Secondly, Send a lot of proposals, Send them rightly. You can check out the fiverr learn course for more tips on how to overcome this issue. I wish you the best

Dear freelancer,

No one will ever be able to say in whose destiny the order will be added. You have to wait with infinite patience. Hope you understand.

I have just viewed your profile. Everything is OK. Now, all you have to do is to wait patiently for getting order. 

It is not so easy to get an order on Fiverr. You have to stick to your work if you want to be successful in freelancing.

Half a month is not a long time. You may wait patiently for a long time to get order on Fiverr. 

Best of luck. Happy freelancing. 

Archived