Marketing notice!

is marketing very important for the gig to rank and to get orders. i am lil bit confused about marketing. though i got 3 orders from my gig without marketing. please seeking for further best advice. thankyou.

• Like 9

Marketing is important to any business that wants to grow and reach out to their target audience. But marketing for “rank” doesn’t exist, that’s just another buzzard advice that people are just parroting on this forum and has nothing to do with reality. 

• Like 11
  • Up 2

1 hour ago, mehedi_shawon said:

gig marketing without spam

There is no “gig marketing”, you either do marketing for yourself as a business or you don’t. You can Google how proper marketing is done, there are a lot of free resources nowadays. But no one will be able to write a marketing strategy, content, do market research etc for you just in one forum post. 
Take it into your hands and instead of writing  numerous comments “I also want to know about it” just do your research. And on top of that on some topics where you write this comment the answer usually already given in comments but you just ignore it. 

• Like 7
  • Up 3

See the post I made on this topic in another thread.  Short answer is I will be a level 2 at the next eval, after about 7 months of effort, with no marketing.  I'm not saying this is the correct path; I'm saying it is my preferred path at this moment, but when I am ready to take the next step with my Fiverr journey, I will definitely integrate targeted and thoughtful marketing. 

• Like 6
  • Up 1

On 4/2/2022 at 4:25 AM, anamnayem said:

is marketing very important for the gig to rank and to get orders.

There is no rank on Fiverr. That's not how the Fiverr search system works. 

21 hours ago, mehedi_shawon said:

I also want to know about gig marketing. I also don’t know what exactly good way to gig marketing without spam.

It is YOUR responsibility to figure out what works for YOU. If you want to learn about good marketing practices, there are plenty of professional articles about the subject online. Be willing to take the time to self-learn. We are not going to do your work for you. 

• Like 6
  • Up 1

2 hours ago, jonbaas said:

There is no rank on Fiverr. That's not how the Fiverr search system works. 

It is YOUR responsibility to figure out what works for YOU. If you want to learn about good marketing practices, there are plenty of professional articles about the subject online. Be willing to take the time to self-learn. We are not going to do your work for you. 

I second this. 
Also, you can promote your gigs via help of Fiverr, that feature is also good to be used in some cases.

• Like 5

On 4/3/2022 at 8:01 AM, mehedi_shawon said:

I also want to know about gig marketing. I also don’t know what exactly good way to gig marketing without spam.

You offer lead generation, but you don't know about marketing? You offer research, and yet you're unable to do your own research on the topics that interest you?

If you're not getting sales, it's probably because you're offering services you're unable to provide.

• Like 5
  • Haha 1
  • Up 1