Can I take custom order with another gig ?

emu_00

Hi, If I serve two service from my account like Graphic design and Web design. Now If I want to take custom order for graphic design work with the Web design gig. 

Is there any problem? Or is that break any fiverr trams and condition? 

Can I take order like this? Let me know your experience Please. Thank you

• Like 4
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 2

6 hours ago, emu_00 said:

Now If I want to take custom order for graphic design work with the Web design gig. 

Is there any problem?

That would be manipulation of the system, and trying to show that you had an order for a certain service even though the order was for something else.

6 hours ago, emu_00 said:

Can I take order like this?

You might be able to, but it would be dishonest, plus you could get in trouble if you get caught manipulating the system like that.

Why would you want to do something so dishonest, anyway? To lie to your potential buyers that someone hired you to do web design, even though the work was graphic design?

• Like 4
  • Up 3

3 minutes ago, catwriter said:

plus you could get in trouble if you get caught manipulating the system like that.

well what if the buyer select the wrong gig for the service, like for 'data entry' if someone place the order at 'content writing' gig? then? we should accept it or it is better to ask them if they change the gig?

• Like 5

1 hour ago, catwriter said:

That would be manipulation of the system, and trying to show that you had an order for a certain service even though the order was for something else.

You might be able to, but it would be dishonest, plus you could get in trouble if you get caught manipulating the system like that.

Why would you want to do something so dishonest, anyway? To lie to your potential buyers that someone hired you to do web design, even though the work was graphic design?

Actually I given the buyer work as he/she wanted. Just I want to take the order under another gig. And buyer haven't any problem in this case. 

• Like 6

Maybe you are confused that I talk to buyer as graphic design work and I give him/her web design work. Not like that. I'll give the service that buyer want. I just want to take the order under another new gig for increasing the new gig value. Nothing else. 

• Like 6

15 hours ago, emu_00 said:

I just want to take the order under another new gig for increasing the new gig value.

And that is manipulation and pretending that you had an order for a web design gig when you actually did graphic design.

15 hours ago, emu_00 said:

Maybe you are confused that I talk to buyer as graphic design work and I give him/her web design work.

No, I understand what you did.

You're "increasing the value" of your new gig in an artificial manner. Sure, your current buyer might not care because they're getting what they need, but you're being dishonest to your future buyers by pretending that someone ordered your web design service even though that wasn't the case.

It's possible that you won't get caught by Fiverr staff and that you won't get in trouble for what you did. But what you did is still dishonest.

• Like 5