why fiverr do not take action against fake service

orchestra_dream

Question

15 answers to this question

1 hour ago, orchestra_dream said:

Why fiverr dosent take any action against them. they are destroying this marketplace

Did you report his gig with a “report” button on his gig? Or are you just complaining of what you saw? There are a lot of new gigs added every day and fiverr is removing those gigs sooner or later. 
If you saw someone breaking TOS just report it and fiverr will look into it 

• Like 9
  • Up 2

2 minutes ago, jkph0t0_editor said:

is the ranking system have anything to do with our seller ranking.

No.

3 minutes ago, jkph0t0_editor said:

Can anyone make me understand why we are being ranked in the fiverr's community forum

Mostly to show how active someone is on the forum, plus for gamification.

By the way, hijacking someone else's topic to ask something completely unrelated is a violation of the forum rules (plus it's extremely rude).

• Like 10

7 hours ago, orchestra_dream said:

they are destroying this marketplace

it's a huge marketplace, if someone found any fake gig or services so it's a kind of their duty to report, that's how fiverr now and then take actions, report them it'll be helpful 

• Like 4

1 minute ago, jkph0t0_editor said:

is the ranking system have anything to do with our seller ranking.

No, the ranking has nothing to do with a seller's sales on the main Fiverr platform. My friend @lloydsolutions has a link to the article that explains this.

2 minutes ago, jkph0t0_editor said:

Can anyone make me understand why we are being ranked in the fiverr's community forum

The ranking is intended to let others know how experienced with the Forum a user is. However, many users spam the Fiverr Forum by leaving the same message over and over and over! statements like "Thank you." or "Go ahead." Often the messages have nothing to do with the original post.

Please use the emoticon icons to respond to a post if you have any input that fits.

243242990_ScreenShot2021-07-22at1_57_22PM.png.527139eb45bf21782a3cab6bf33e8820.png

• Like 7
  • Up 1

9 hours ago, mariashtelle1 said:

Did you report his gig with a “report” button on his gig? Or are you just complaining of what you saw? There are a lot of new gigs added every day and fiverr is removing those gigs sooner or later. 
If you saw someone breaking TOS just report it and fiverr will look into it 

i just found it. This is 100% fake. Can you imagin 1 million backlinks with in 5 days report. Is that possible. Are they bigger than google rules?

• Like 2

hi there , if sellers offers anything in the gig then must have to provide that in the gig. If seller failed to provide that in the service than it will affect the seller as cancellation affect. If someone report the fiverr then fiverr will surely take actions according to the rules.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, jkph0t0_editor said:

Hello Friends! Can anyone make me understand why we are being ranked in the fiverr's community forum is the ranking system have anything to do with our seller ranking.

Thank you?

No, The ranking of the Fiverr Forum will not have any effect on the ranking of Fiverr Seller

• Like 2

13 hours ago, orchestra_dream said:

i just found it. This is 100% fake. Can you imagin 1 million backlinks with in 5 days report. Is that possible. Are they bigger than google rules?

Yes, yes, it's fake. And Fiverr probably will remove that gig after they find out about it. But for that to happen, somebody has to report it; with millions of gigs on Fiverr, it's not possible for them to notice every violation.

So... Did you report it, or are you just writing about it on the forum?

• Like 2