How can I rank my old gig

dipmagura

I have completed two orders at Gig. I edited the gig 1 year ago and since then I have lost my gig's rank. Day By day  The Gig rank lost the impression and click despite being active 24 hours. I don't go back to my gig's rank after being very active. How can I rank my old gig? Otherwise, I will delete the gig and publish the new gig
I do not understand what to do now, I get some advice from you

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

• 8 months later...

Staying online or sharing your gig on social media has nothing to do with your impressions. Your impressions depend on your performance and performance of your gig aka how was your performance when delivering order and how people react and interact with your gig when they se it in search. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

• 8 months later...
39 minutes ago, dipmagura said:

I don't get  Order  in my mind .

I'm not sure what this means, but I can say, with certainty, that you probably don't want imaginary orders. 😉 

41 minutes ago, dipmagura said:

But This Year I can't Get  More Effected Order Or buyer .

What steps, and actions, have you taken to connect to your target customers, and convince them to hire you?

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

You can follow these tips.

1. Use a stunning title to create your gigs.
2. SEO your Gigs.
3. Select high-quality tags for your gigs
4. Make sure your gig is SEO friendly
5. You can use a Video in the Gig Media
6. Create High-Quality Gig Images
7. Promote your Gigs on Social Media.
8. You can focus on email marketing.
9. And finally, Sell Benefits, Not Services.

• Like 7
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 1

• 4 months later...

I don't understand why people want to cheat the system. You can gain orders by creating great, amazing gigs. The focus should be on what service you offer and how you can improve it. Because trust me, as someone that bought via Fiverr, I don't care if you are online or not. I am more enticed to buy if I like the way you provide your service, your samples, etc. Poeple don't care if you are online or not. 

• Like 17
  • Up 6
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, ransha37 said:

You can stay active by phone

Then your phone is active, but not you. That is misleading buyers who will expect a quick answer, and if you are asleep, they won't get one, making you look bad. 

Please do not give bad advice to other sellers. 

• Like 18
  • Up 5
  • Thanks 1

in addition to people response above, to be active for a whole 24 hours is a bit difficult for me but at least by downloading fiverr mobile apps. I was able to cover some gaps . you need to set your profile status to active  online . I suggest you get fiverr apps and also set auto reply on your chat session. because its will automatically response to buyers chat on your profile even if you are not online . just set up a cool message that we make them to believe and wait for you to do their job. Never the less you response rate will also help because some buyers might need their job urgently. Lastly, what has also help me as a new seller is to set up a deliver to time and work towards it. I believe this will also help you with other peoples comment above. this is my opinion. 

• Like 14
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, pathanybd said:

you can't be active 24 hours . but you can stay online most of the time with your mobile phone 

8 hours ago, graphicpluslimi said:

in addition to people response above, to be active for a whole 24 hours is a bit difficult for me but at least by downloading fiverr mobile apps. I was able to cover some gaps .

Together you have 3 reviews as sellers—one of them is a 1-—so you are not qualified to give @dipmagura advice. 

Plus, apparently, you did not read my answer to this bad advice given by another poster in this thread. So here it is again. 

Then your phone is active, but not you. That is misleading buyers who will expect a quick answer, and if you are asleep, they won't get one, making you look bad. 

Please do not give bad advice to other sellers. 

Screenshot2023-05-29at8_25_58AM.thumb.png.333a3c40726488fe7542c26d205cb9a8.png

Edited by vickiespencer
  • Like 13
  • Up 2
  • Thanks 1

• 1 month later...
Just now, filipdevaere said:

WRONG! Staying active or being online does not help you at all. This myth is spread by sellers who lack knowledge about how Fiverr works.

Always I  am Active  arounding   15- 18  hours using Phone without Any  Extention. But I  can't  Get  order . My  gig is Increasee impression .  Can You Explain   How  Does Fiverr Work 

• Like 12
  • Thanks 1

17 hours ago, filipdevaere said:

WRONG! Staying active or being online does not help you at all. This myth is spread by sellers who lack knowledge about how Fiverr ওও

Why are you not helping? You give the same answer everywhere. Can you give any solution to us newbies.

• Like 11
  • Congrats! 1

1 hour ago, nasibahmed said:

Why are you not helping? You give the same answer everywhere. Can you give any solution to us newbies.

Be active when you're actually doing something on the site (like creating or editing gigs, or checking out your competitors, or doing orders, or responding to messages).

When you have nothing useful to do on the site, do something useful somewhere else.

• Like 11
  • Up 4
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, nasibahmed said:

This has been explained hundreds of times on the forum, but hardly anyone reads it. I'm not wasting my time writing it down again, I have orders to finish. Don't be lazy, take your time and start studying the forum. Read only the advice from experienced sellers (avoid the new sellers and the sellers with no or only a few orders).

Read the below answer ⬇️ from @dev_mh. This seller understands it.

4 minutes ago, dev_mh said:

Be active when you're actually doing something on the site (like creating or editing gigs, or checking out your competitors, or doing orders, or responding to messages).

When you have nothing useful to do on the site, do something useful somewhere else.

• Like 13
  • Up 3
  • Thanks 1

12 hours ago, dipmagura said:

There Is  many fractor Depend on your gig rank.  I can  share Some  of them  .    You  can Read carefulloy.  You will  Get Idea,  If you  abide by this Rules. you Fiverr Gig Will be rank On Fiverr fristpage  . 

After reading this part, I can be assured that you copy pasted the part below it.

12 hours ago, dipmagura said:

Keyword Optimization: Use relevant and popular keywords in your gig title, description, and tags. Think about what potential buyers might search for when looking for services like yours.

High-Quality Gig Media: Use attractive images and videos that showcase your skills and professionalism. A visually appealing gig is more likely to catch the attention of potential buyers.

High-Quality Gig Media: Write a detailed and compelling gig description that clearly explains your services, expertise, and what sets you apart from others. Highlight the benefits of choosing your gig.

Pricing and Packages: Offer competitive prices and consider having multiple packages to cater to different budget ranges. Ensure your pricing aligns with the value you provide.

Delivery Time: Set a realistic delivery time that you can consistently meet. Fiverr rewards sellers who deliver on time, and it improves your chances of getting positive reviews.

Promote Positive Reviews: Provide excellent service and exceed your customers' expectations. Positive reviews are crucial for ranking higher on Fiverr.

Stay Active: Regularly log in to Fiverr, respond to messages promptly, and show that you are an active and engaged seller.

Share on Social Media: Share your gig on your social media channels to reach a broader audience and potentially attract more buyers.

Frequent Updates: Make periodic updates to your gig, such as improving the description or adding new relevant keywords, to show Fiverr that your gig is active and relevant.

Offer Extras: Provide additional services (gig extras) that complement your main service. This can entice buyers to purchase more from you and increase your gig's overall revenue.

Fiverr's Promotion Tools: Take advantage of Fiverr's promotional tools, such as Fiverr's "Buyer Request" section, where you can bid on relevant projects.

Be Professional: Maintain professionalism in your communication and delivery. Treat buyers with respect and address any concerns promptly.

• Like 5
  • Up 2
  • Thanks 1