What is the maximum Cap for Order Delivery ( In terms of Weeks / Months)? Is there any limit set by Fiverr?

hashimnaz

Knowledge based Queries:

• If there is any limit, How many weeks / months per project? 
  • Time Limit for new project?
  • Time Limit for Ongoing Project?
  • Maximum limit for number of project revisions?

• Like 4

12 minutes ago, catwriter said:

You have to deliver before the deadline set on the order page. if you don't, you get penalized.

In theory, buyers can keep requesting revisions forever. There's no limit when Fiverr stops them.

Thank you for your valuable answer.

Yes, I know that, But I am more eager to know that if incase both Buyer & Sellers are wiling to extend the project delivery. IS there any restriction for extending same project for next number of weeks/months?

• Like 2

41 minutes ago, hashimnaz said:

IS there any restriction for extending same project for next number of weeks/months?

You mean, how many times can you request extension on the order page, and for how long?

I don't know. I almost never use that feature (and when I do, it's only once), so I never had a chance to find out.

EDIT: I suppose that buyer can request revision, and then you can take your while before you deliver; there's no time limit for delivery when the order is in revision. And I remember someone complaining that, if the order was in revision for more than a month, it could no longer get completed automatically (3 days after delivery), the buyer had to mark it as complete. If that's still true, you'd be at the mercy of the buyer.

Edited by catwriter
  • Like 3

Yes, I mean same project extension. I have also never been in this situation but its considerable. I think there would be cap as per Fiverr policy for ongoing project revision extension. Let me survey this query from other resources and I will update you.

• Like 2