Buyer left bad review just saying tool is for professionals while i showed him video of tool before order and cleared everything.

Before order i showed him video of tool and explained everything in details. After video seeing he confirmed then we placed order. After getting delivery he said it,s for professionals and advanced users. I told him i showed you explainery video of tool before order and after watching video you confirmed and then i placed order and now you saying it,s not for ordinary users. 

I contacted fiverr support and provided them screenshots as proof and explained whole situation but they said reveiw not voilets terms and conditions etc. I told them everything in detail with proofs but they not listening me.

Same tool i have sold to other clients and all are happy and never faced any issue and they left good reviews also but this guy never happy and never replied.

I think this guy was some competitor using buyer account to defeat competetors with this illegal method. I told support about this also but they never listened me.

Due to this bad review and 1 star my gig ranking goes down to 4.9 and my feature of promoting gig is gone. I am very worry about it. It,s 1st time with me and fiver is my single source of income to support my family. Plz guide me what to do.

• Like 6
  • Sad 2

As per fiverr's ToS, "Leaving a Buyer's feedback is a basic prerogative of a Buyer. Feedback reviews will not be removed unless there are clear violations of our Terms of Service and/or our Community Standards."

Fiverr CS already told you that it's not a violation of their ToS, so you or anyone on this forum can't do anything about it.

Here's my word of advice: continue to provide exceptional services, and one negative review will be insignificant. If you keep bothering support or the buyer regarding the review, it will only make the situation worse.

• Like 2
  • Up 3