Buyer left bad review just saying tool is for professionals while i showed him video of tool before order and cleared everything.

rizwan045

Before order i showed him video of tool and explained everything in details. After video seeing he confirmed then we placed order. After getting delivery he said it,s for professionals and advanced users. I told him i showed you explainery video of tool before order and after watching video you confirmed and then i placed order and now you saying it,s not for ordinary users. 

I contacted fiverr support and provided them screenshots as proof and explained whole situation but they said reveiw not voilets terms and conditions etc. I told them everything in detail with proofs but they not listening me.

Same tool i have sold to other clients and all are happy and never faced any issue and they left good reviews also but this guy never happy and never replied.

I think this guy was some competitor using buyer account to defeat competetors with this illegal method. I told support about this also but they never listened me.

Due to this bad review and 1 star my gig ranking goes down to 4.9 and my feature of promoting gig is gone. I am very worry about it. It,s 1st time with me and fiver is my single source of income to support my family. Plz guide me what to do.

As per fiverr's ToS, "Leaving a Buyer's feedback is a basic prerogative of a Buyer. Feedback reviews will not be removed unless there are clear violations of our Terms of Service and/or our Community Standards."

Fiverr CS already told you that it's not a violation of their ToS, so you or anyone on this forum can't do anything about it.

Here's my word of advice: continue to provide exceptional services, and one negative review will be insignificant. If you keep bothering support or the buyer regarding the review, it will only make the situation worse.

Archived