Buyer give 1 star accidentally

salman_yo

Question

5 answers to this question

Hi salman,

That’s very unfortunate and it must be very frustrating. However, I would suggest that you neither contact your buyer nor Fiverr as doing so, according to many sellers who have had the same thing happen to them, can get you a TOS warning.

YES, You heard me right. Fiverr has made it impossible for reviews to be changed, even if they were posted by mistake.

So, unfortunately, there’s nothing you can do about it. I am so  sorry. If either you or (even) your buyer were to contact customer support and inquire about the review, you might get a TOS warning. It is better to just let it go and move on.

Considering how strict Fiverr has been in the last few months or so, you probably shouldn’t have even contact your buyer (as some sellers have come to the forum saying they’ve received a TOS warning for even talking to their buyer about a review). I hope that you do not get penalized for that. At least you now know what not to do in the future.

I know… it’s unfair! It makes no sense. But that’s how things are right now (at least when it comes to reviews).

Regards,

flawlessscheme

28 minutes ago, flawlessscheme said:

Hi salman,

That’s very unfortunate and it must be very frustrating. However, I would suggest that you neither contact your buyer nor Fiverr as doing so, according to many sellers who have had the same thing happen to them, can get you a TOS warning.

YES, You heard me right. Fiverr has made it impossible for reviews to be changed, even if they were posted by mistake.

So, unfortunately, there’s nothing you can do about it. I am so  sorry. If either you or (even) your buyer were to contact customer support and inquire about the review, you might get a TOS warning. It is better to just let it go and move on.

Considering how strict Fiverr has been in the last few months or so, you probably shouldn’t have even contact your buyer (as some sellers have come to the forum saying they’ve received a TOS warning for even talking to their buyer about a review). I hope that you do not get penalized for that. At least you now know what not to do in the future.

I know… it’s unfair! It makes no sense. But that’s how things are right now (at least when it comes to reviews).

Regards,

flawlessscheme

You were wrong brother they have reverted it back to 5 star. Support is really good. They do see the matter what's going on.
I don't ask buyer about 1 star given. I just ask if you are not happy with my service or if I make it wrong I will do correction in my work.
And I think buyer realize the mistake and personally contacted with fiverr and fiverr do it.

Thanks a lot to Support Team.

Hi, Salman how are you.

Brother tips for you

- Contact support center and try to explain them what happened

- Try to contact buyer everyday

- Take orders from some past clients so the 1 star review can be hidden

- and Reply to the client's review in which you will be explaining that it was an accident.

Thanks, JerryGraphicx

11 hours ago, salman_yo said:

You were wrong brother they have reverted it back to 5 star. Support is really good. They do see the matter what's going on.
I don't ask buyer about 1 star given. I just ask if you are not happy with my service or if I make it wrong I will do correction in my work.
And I think buyer realize the mistake and personally contacted with fiverr and fiverr do it.

Thanks a lot to Support Team.

4 minutes ago, jerrygraphicx said:

Hi, Salman how are you.

Brother tips for you

- Contact support center and try to explain them what happened

- Try to contact buyer everyday

- Take orders from some past clients so the 1 star review can be hidden

- and Reply to the client's review in which you will be explaining that it was an accident.

Thanks, JerryGraphicx

This has been solved, 

Always read the previous posts before replying.

Archived