Be more professional

valentinoh511

Why some people in this platform are so unprofessional. They don't answer after they see you message, and you have a chat with then they ask you a question and they leave in the middle of the conversation , sometime they ask you for requirement but don't give you any feedback is they want to take the job or not and stop clickbait if you post a job with all details you offer and the amount you charge  be specific if you said custom website in your premium gig is a custom website it is not to clone another website. i don't want to make you loose your time, so be specific what your offer what your charge, answer the  questions, don't leave in the middle of the conversation after you ask me for requirements. Remember if you  want to take the job or not be professional it is a lot of competition out there.

3 hours ago, valentinoh511 said:

They don't answer after they see you message

If it's the first message then if you select a level 1 seller or above then they're likely to respond to most first messages (if they respond to < 90% of them in a 60 day period - as of the evaluation dates - they'll get demoted). There's no real way to tell if an unleveled seller responds to messages normally. Maybe they could add the response rate to the public profile page to help with that (or maybe have a different level for unleveled sellers based on their stats - eg. if they are >=90% or not - eg. it could be a level they get promoted to if they don't have the other stats to advance to level 1 or it could be a level they get demoted to).

Any one who do not respond there buyers or respond them as there first priority are not alliable for any work,

Even If you give them any task They might not be able to do It. People mostly do it when they have not idea about the task an they do not want to say anything about it.

So you might want to take a look at the profile of the person you select before contacting him or as uk1000 mentioned you can choose higher Level sellers

I don't understand how your comments translate to someone being unprofessional.  Just because someone asks a question, or you give them some information in no way obligates them to do business with you.  Think of it like a brick-and-mortar business.  For example, I'm on holiday with my wife right now and she likes to go into small shops and look around.  Just because she goes into the shop, and maybe even askes some questions or chats with the owner, does not mean she is obligated to purchase anything.  I am purely making a guess, but if you are venting about it here, some of that attitude may be telegraphing to your clients and they are picking up that vibe and don't want to work with you.  

On 3/30/2022 at 8:46 PM, cs_evans said:

I don't understand how your comments translate to someone being unprofessional.  Just because someone asks a question, or you give them some information in no way obligates them to do business with you

I don't think he's saying it's unprofessional to not do business with him. I think he's saying it's unprofessional for the seller to not reply to his message(s) to them (which it is) and unprofessional to not let you know if they want to take the job or not (eg. saying "yes I can do that..." and maybe giving the buyer an offer/letting them know how much it would be (or letting them know politely that they aren't able to do the work) would be better than just ignoring what the buyer asked (and if they're just too busy they should put their gig(s) on hold/go out of office). He's also saying it's unprofessional to give misleading gigs (eg. gig descriptions) - which I agree with (if it's intentionally misleading/bait-and-switch it could be against Fiverr rules).

Archived