Fiverr Search Algorithm

rasonp

Question

Hey guys, so recently I experienced quiet a big drop in my impressions. Usually 200-300 impressions than suddenly it started dropping, I thought at first okay not a lot of people are looking for product descriptions but this kept going. Even after SEOing the gig, it went up a bit but eventually never returned to where it was before and it keeps dropping up and down. one day 150, then 0 then 45 than 60 and so on.... One day im position 1-4 on page 1, the other day hidden on page 3-4, then position 12-16. I used to rank no.1 for product copy, somehow I went to page 2. idk how. Lately I also discovered something really really off. Whenever I am "online" and search in incognito for my gig with "online sellers" I am not able to find my gig in the search results. (See the video), contacted support with the same issue, no reply just yet. The Green dot showing online is there but when I filter for online sellers, I am not being shown even though I am connected to fiverr both on pc and phone. I am actively promoting my gig on social media, forums and fiverr, yet somehow fiverr keeps pushing me back. Can anyone explain me how this is supposed to work like that or what the bloody issue is? This is really frustrating as I was getting some serious gains and kept multiplying my revenues than this happened.  

Screen Shot 2022-03-29 at 8.50.30 PM.png

Screen Shot 2022-03-30 at 8.07.36 AM.png

1 answer to this question

This also happened to me. My gig was on the 1st position (Admin Support) for 1st two mounts but then it decreased my impression from 800+ Per day to 150 Now. Don't know suddenly what I did Wrong. I have all 5 star and all of my respectable buyers are happy with my service. But jut doing the best to recover. There is nothing much I can do. 

But despite being you you junior as time in fiverr, I thing I should say this, You are changing your gig too much. Yes you can cange for good result but this is too much of changing.

Archived