My gig dos not show Online search filter.

webmate_team

On 3/29/2022 at 10:09 PM, webmate_team said:

I am new hear. When I click Online search filter then my gig dos not show online. Now what can I do?

How many hours were you online ? I don't think it shown as online for more than few hours straight. 

I'm facing the same problem from a few days. But didn't find any solution. If this problem happened to everyone then it's ok. But it's happening with some specific sellers. Some people don't understand the situation but through a garbage comment.

10 minutes ago, rubayed007 said:

If this problem happened to everyone then it's ok. 

But it's happening with some specific sellers. Some people don't understand the situation but through a garbage comment.

This is one of the most asked questions on the forum going back years.

It happens to everyone from time to time. 

No need to get hung up about it.

This "active online" thing is nonsense being spammed endlessly all over the forum.

Time is better spent reading and learning how to build your Fiverr business.

That way you have a chance of getting some orders.

Also, I noticed that you appear online on Fiverr if you're actually doing something within the Fiverr ecosystem, such as browsing your dashboard, delivering orders, etc. Many times I have tons of Fiverr tabs open, but I am writing and I am not shown as online. So you actually have to do something in your dashboard, visit order pages, etc, then check that Online Sellers tab. 

5 minutes ago, donnovan86 said:

Also, I noticed that you appear online on Fiverr if you're actually doing something within the Fiverr ecosystem, such as browsing your dashboard, delivering orders, etc. Many times I have tons of Fiverr tabs open, but I am writing and I am not shown as online. So you actually have to do something in your dashboard, visit order pages, etc, then check that Online Sellers tab. 

Important suggestions, I appreciate it.

1 hour ago, donnovan86 said:

I tried that too. But then also I'm not appearing as an online seller.

Archived