Didn’t get orders

cristina_inaa

Hello there!

I have opened this account since August 2020.I took 5 orders and then I didn’t worked it anymore with Fiverr.Now I came back.I created 3 gigs but I am worry because my last delivery was 1 year ago.
Should I open a new profile or no? 
Please I need your ideas!Thank you!

2 hours ago, cristina_inaa said:

Hello there!

I have opened this account since August 2020.I took 5 orders and then I didn’t worked it anymore with Fiverr.Now I came back.I created 3 gigs but I am worry because my last delivery was 1 year ago.
Should I open a new profile or no? 
Please I need your ideas!Thank you!

Hello!

About deleting your current account and making a new one, well I wouldn’t do that. There might be a chance that Fiverr takes in consideration how much time you’ve been on Fiverr. Even if you had a break.

About the no orders thing I’m not really sure. Do you have good reviews? Have you always delivered in time and with the requirements offered?

Might be different things, but since you said you had some orders, well.. you’re at a good point already.

Think about it, see if there’s anything wrong with your gigs or with your profile. And also check your gig statistics, see how many impressions and clicks you’re getting and from there you can take the next step.

Have a nice day!

1 hour ago, maxtpf said:

Hello!

About deleting your current account and making a new one, well I wouldn’t do that. There might be a chance that Fiverr takes in consideration how much time you’ve been on Fiverr. Even if you had a break.

About the no orders thing I’m not really sure. Do you have good reviews? Have you always delivered in time and with the requirements offered?

Might be different things, but since you said you had some orders, well.. you’re at a good point already.

Think about it, see if there’s anything wrong with your gigs or with your profile. And also check your gig statistics, see how many impressions and clicks you’re getting and from there you can take the next step.

Have a nice day!

Hi there!

Thank you for your reply.I have good review and the impressions and clicks are growing every day! I have delivered on time and response time is 1 hour!

I hope I will get orders as soon as possible!

1 hour ago, cristina_inaa said:

Hi there!

Thank you for your reply.I have good review and the impressions and clicks are growing every day! I have delivered on time and response time is 1 hour!

I hope I will get orders as soon as possible!

Oh good to hear that, well then it should be just a matter of time really.

Archived