What happens If Buyer cancels late order after 24hrs

Hello, so I had some medical issues and Im not able to finish the job on time. Im now over 24hrs late and my buyer says they want to cancel the order.

How will it negatively impact my account? Will I get a bad rating? I already have about 20 orders done

Thanks

• Like 8
  • Sad 4

6 hours ago, hasaniwijesingh said:

That fact is affect to your On-time delivery rate and also Order Completion rate, so gig can going down on the page. An new order can recovery the rating again or The rating auto recovery after 60days

thank your for your answer!

• Like 3

On 3/29/2022 at 1:26 PM, marketingloewe said:

Hello, so I had some medical issues and Im not able to finish the job on time. Im now over 24hrs late and my buyer says they want to cancel the order.

How will it negatively impact my account? Will I get a bad rating? I already have about 20 orders done

Thanks

There has no any way for that, some buyer doing that types bad things and this impact doing so much bad on our gig rank, but we don't have any way for that, keep going hope all are okay

• Like 5
  • Confused 1

8 hours ago, raj_proservice said:

some buyer doing that types bad things and this impact doing so much bad on our gig

Client is within his rights and not doing anything bad. His client ordered a service and seller was late delivering it, so the client lost time and had false promise of a seller that didn’t deliver his order. I don’t see how you can blame a client in this situation. 

Edited by mariashtelle1
  • Like 7

13 hours ago, raj_proservice said:

some buyer doing that types bad things a

It is unfortunate that, @marketingloewe had medical issues. However, if the client did not receive their order on time, they are not doing "bad things". 

I have added a day to all of my delivery times, including my custom offers to give me a buffer against such issues.

• Like 5

On 3/29/2022 at 2:26 AM, marketingloewe said:

Hello, so I had some medical issues and Im not able to finish the job on time.

Why didn't you ask for an order extension, so that you could handle your medical issues, and not have a late order?

Im now over 24hrs late and my buyer says they want to cancel the order.

The buyer is well within his/her rights to do this. You failed to deliver on time, so you failed to keep your promises as a seller. Fiverr allows buyers to have the opportunity to cancel when orders are late like this, so that they can get out of bad order situations. You NEED to complete your orders on time, and if you know something will make it late, you NEED to work out an extension with the buyer. 

How will it negatively impact my account?

Yes. For the next 60 days, your completed orders, and completed on time ratings will be given negative marks. These will, however, disappear from your Analytics metrics after those 60 days are over.

19 hours ago, raj_proservice said:

Will I get a bad rating?

No. Buyers cannot rate cancelled orders.

• Like 3
  • Up 1