impression

designrajoy

Question

Hi" I'm a new graphic designer and live opened a new fever account. a few days later I created and posted a new gig and either 7-9 days my  good impression and clicks were getting better. and I regularly spend time in fiver forums. but now my gig click impression is decreasing ? anyone knows please let me know the solution ?

7 answers to this question

20 minutes ago, designrajoy said:

but now my gig click impression is decreasing ? anyone knows please let me know the solution ?

Be a better seller, with strong seller metrics (see Analytics page), great seller performance, and an unbeatable, eye-catching service that your target customers absolutely must have. 

Fiverr is not a get-rich-quick website. 

There are lots of new sellers are coming day by day, I'm a new seller too. So from my view of point, I can say do not wait for Fiverr order skill up yourself more.. and keep patient and try to marketing your gig..like Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, Instagram, etc. and stay online so that if you get your 1st order don't waste it.
Thank you.
Tushergomes

4 hours ago, listing_guys said:

Stay online and send buyer request every day,  share your gig in different social media. Wait and don’t worry you will get success. 

Staying online will never help, many people advice to stay online, but this is a myth

Archived