Jump to content

Fiverr Business told me that my profile has an error that it does not.


Recommended Posts

Hello everyone,

Today I received today an email telling me that something is wrong with my Fiverr Business profile. It says that I should add my first name and the first letter of my last name, and I did that several weeks ago, but the platform is telling me now that it's not ok.
 
I attached the screenshots of the email and also my profile so you can see it.
 
I just want to make sure that on the next evaluation date everything goes well.
 
Let me know if there's anything else I should be doing in order to get this right.
 
Thank you,
Veronica A
 

Captura de Pantalla 2022-03-28 a la(s) 8.48.35 a. m..png

Captura de Pantalla 2022-03-28 a la(s) 8.48.27 a. m..png

  • Like 19
  • Up 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I'm here for the same question. I get that JT may not count as a first name for fiverr. But what's wrong with my profile picture? I don't have the prettiest face but this photo should comply. Hopefully we get an official answer soon. 

  • Like 19
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Does the last-name offer a separate box? If it's all supposed to be entered in a single line, then maybe the problem is the space? JonathanE and VeronicaA 

Or... Does it match what you've entered in your Fiverr account settings?

I might be completely wrong, though. I'm just throwing out ideas.

  • Like 13
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, imagination7413 said:

Does the last-name offer a separate box? If it's all supposed to be entered in a single line, then maybe the problem is the space? JonathanE and VeronicaA 

Or... Does it match what you've entered in your Fiverr account settings?

I might be completely wrong, though. I'm just throwing out ideas.

This is not the space problem, I guess! Check this out what I've got!

I just put the "Mursalin" instated of "MD Mursalin Hossain"! 

Screenshot 2022-03-29 094643.jpg

  • Like 13
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Same here!  I was notified that both my display name (Amanda C) and also my tagline were unacceptable. I'm a bit relieved that we all seem to be in the same boat. I love what they're trying to do with Fiverr Business, and I want to be part of it.  

Capture.PNG

  • Like 14
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Exactly the same for me too. Asking for a trustworthy public name? Well my name is Paul Toole (Paul T) so I am not too sure what I can do?

I've messaged my seller plus manager last night, but still as yet to hear from him.

Trustworthy public name.jpg

Screenshot 2022-03-29 at 08.12.54.png

  • Like 13
Link to comment
Share on other sites

*PLUS - If you look at their 'Guidelines' page and examples of other business sellers. It seems some have added a single letter for their last name. Some have full stops after the single letter and some don't include the single letter. 

It's not a great example to show other sellers the right or wrong way?

Screenshot 2022-03-29 at 08.23.10.png

  • Like 12
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Same here 🙄 I don't get it what we are doing wrong? 
I checked with Fiverr Support and received an answer that they had reviewed my Business Profile and it appears that everything is updated accordingly. 
It's really confusing! 

  • Like 12
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, silvana23 said:

Same here 🙄 I don't get it what we are doing wrong? 
I checked with Fiverr Support and received an answer that they had reviewed my Business Profile and it appears that everything is updated accordingly. 
It's really confusing! 

I see you're now featured on the business website. Did it take long to get relisted there and hear back from Fiverr Support?

  • Like 14
Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 minutes ago, silvana23 said:

I got a response from Fiverr support very quickly in a few hours!
But I still seeing  "Action is required" message on my dashboard

Screenshot_82.png

The mystery continue...... 🤷‍♂️

  • Like 11
Link to comment
Share on other sites

24 minutes ago, silvana23 said:

I got a response from Fiverr support very quickly in a few hours!
But I still seeing  "Action is required" message on my dashboard

Screenshot_82.png

I had the issue with the name, too, even though I had clicked on one of their two auto-suggestions, seems only one of those two actually was up for "choice" sadly. Since all things on your screenshot are crossed out, it should be fine. Maybe see if you can find an "Evaluate Me" button somewhere, I had and pressed that after updating again, and so far, the "Action Required" messages seem gone, and I can't see the evaluation date text any longer either.

Or try refreshing the page, clearing the browser cache, logging out and back in, maybe that helps.

  • Like 14
Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, miiila said:

I had the issue with the name, too, even though I had clicked on one of their two auto-suggestions, seems only one of those two actually was up for "choice" sadly. Since all things on your screenshot are crossed out, it should be fine. Maybe see if you can find an "Evaluate Me" button somewhere, I had and pressed that after updating again, and so far, the "Action Required" messages seem gone, and I can't see the evaluation date text any longer either.

Or try refreshing the page, clearing the browser cache, logging out and back in, maybe that helps.

I found the "Evaluate Me" botton in the Fiverr Business preview page! However, I still do not understand about my name selections.

Let me clarify my name first. 

My real name is "MD Mursalin Hossain". So, my full first name is "MD Mursalin" and my last name is "Hossain".

Would I put "MD Mursalin" as my first name and just the "H" as my last name?

Please let me know someone, if I wrote in the correct format in the PUBLIC Name section.

Thank you.

Screenshot 2022-03-29 170655.jpg

name.png

  • Like 12
Link to comment
Share on other sites

So this is the answer I've had back on Fiverr Customer Support after submitting a ticket 6 hours ago.

I messaged my Fiverr Seller Success Manager 20 hours ago and have not had a response from him, as yet.

Not terribly helpful, given that all I had followed the rules.

Screenshot 2022-03-29 at 14.17.27.png

  • Like 12
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, mursalin78 said:

Would I put "MD Mursalin" as my first name and just the "H" as my last name?

In theory, yes, but I guess it could be that the system only accepts first names that are 1 word, the people who coded that maybe didn't think of such names. I'd either try "Mursalin H" or ask them if they can put the "MD Mursalin H" manually. Don't you get a suggestion to click on?

  • Like 13
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, miiila said:

In theory, yes, but I guess it could be that the system only accepts first names that are 1 word, the people who coded that maybe didn't think of such names. I'd either try "Mursalin H" or ask them if they can put the "MD Mursalin H" manually. Don't you get a suggestion to click on?

Yes. I get a suggestion to click "MD" or "MD H". I don't think what they asked for would be trustworthy. I mainly used Mursalin Hossain. "MD" is our cultural name like a family designation.

Though, on my ID, it says "MD Mursalin Hossain," and on the Fiverr setting too!

However, I just got this from the support! they said I put the name correctly! "MD Mursalin H".

Screenshot 2022-03-29 213644.jpg

  • Like 12
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, paultoole1 said:

So this is the answer I've had back on Fiverr Customer Support after submitting a ticket 6 hours ago.

I messaged my Fiverr Seller Success Manager 20 hours ago and have not had a response from him, as yet.

Not terribly helpful, given that all I had followed the rules.

Screenshot 2022-03-29 at 14.17.27.png

They cut $29 bucks every month for gig analysis! Ha ha ha! 

You can try the general support centre for that. I'm not sure where I can get the button for the Fiverr Business inquiry.

  • Like 11
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 3/29/2022 at 12:36 AM, jtengle said:

But what's wrong with my profile picture? I don't have the prettiest face but this photo should comply. Hopefully we get an official answer soon. 

Same here about profile picture 🤣. I have spent two hours on my picture to not look like some sort of murderer. 

  • Like 12
  • Haha 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

@veroalanaLet me know if there's anything else I should be doing in order to get this right.

@silvana23 I don't get it what we are doing wrong? 

I got the same message about an error in my profile. I still have the "Action is Required" panel on my profile page as well. I think the Fiverr process is not updating after we take action to correct the issue. The Fiverr team apparently didn't add in to these messages a process to update profiles after the situation is resolved. 

We're not doing anything wrong! 

Edited by danno1950
  • Like 12
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, danno1950 said:

@veroalanaLet me know if there's anything else I should be doing in order to get this right.

@silvana23 I don't get it what we are doing wrong? 

I got the same message about an error in my profile. I still have the "Action is Required" panel on my profile page as well. I think the Fiverr process is not updating after we take action to correct the issue. The Fiverr team apparently didn't add in to these messages a process to update profiles after the situation is resolved. 

We're not doing anything wrong! 

You can find an "Evaluate Me" button on the preview Fiverr Business page. Press that button, and "Action is Required" panel will be gone!

  • Like 13
Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 hours ago, mursalin78 said:

You can find an "Evaluate Me" button on the preview Fiverr Business page. Press that button, and "Action is Required" panel will be gone!

Wow - thanks for this great information! It worked just like you said. Sure would be nice if Fiverr gave out more information about things like this.

Edited by danno1950
  • Like 9
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...