How many days it will take to get an order?

tushergomes

Hello, I'm a new seller on Fiverr. Trying to take knowledge about Fiverr, clients, sellers, all. My gig is all about WordPress websites.

My question is, Is there all buyer's requests are real? & How many days it can take for a 1st order?

Some of the buyers' request looks so real but don't know why I feel sometimes there is also fake some.

Please, I know in Fiverr forum there are maybe lots of the same questions but from my curiosity and bond, I want to figure it out by myself.

Thank you for your time.
TusherGomes.

Hi there, There is not any specific time to get the order. Some new sellers get their first order within 24 hours and some of them didn't take from year.

Actually your first order depend on many factors like , what are you selling. Your service should be high in demand. The much high demand services as much more orders. How much you active on your profile. It is a great factor to stay active as much as you can. How much you promote yourself. This is also one of the main factor, you must have to promote yourself in facebook groups , twitter e.t.c. 

Also try to send buyer requests on daily basis. You will get your first order soon. 

I hope it will help. Thanks

2 hours ago, hamza_tayyaba said:

Также старайтесь ежедневно отправлять запросы покупателей

Hi! I am new to fiverr. What do you mean when you write "send requests"? Are there any offers from sellers that you can respond to? please tell me

On 3/28/2022 at 2:40 PM, metelkina726 said:

Hi! I am new to fiverr. What do you mean when you write "send requests"? Are there any offers from sellers that you can respond to? please tell me

The section is under 'More' when you're in Seller Mode.

HOWEVER! Please see: 
https://community.fiverr.com/forums/topic/159742-buyer-requests-leadership-suggestions-on-buyer-request-complaints-few-requests-br-faqs-times-issues-etc/
and
https://www.fiverr.com/support/articles/360015226518-Responding-to-Buyer-Requests

On 4/1/2022 at 8:28 AM, rokib_wp said:

Fiverr says that for ranking your gig you have to use the mostly same title and tag in your gig. And also you need to have very good knowledge in seo . If you change the tag or title it will hamper in your profile and ranking your gig.

Nothing you have written is true. Please do not give false advice.

There is no rank on Fiverr. Titles and tags should be different. SEO does not operate (on Fiverr) as you think it operates. And changing tags does not mean your gigs are automatically hurt in the search results. 

As a new seller, I have already given 3 tests on Fiverr.

1) Online Freelancing Essentials: be a successful Fiverr seller  {Pass}
2) WordPress 5.1   {point 8/10}{Pass}
3) Fiverr English test.  {point 9.2/10}{Pass}

Is that enough for a new seller? and there is any suggestion for me.?

Thanks in advance.

First of all, I'm not an expert. I'm a new seller too.
but from my sense, I want to share with all new sellers something. 

1. Your gig must look professional and also your services.
2. At starting you can provide your service at a low price so that buyers can take a risk with a new seller.
3. Marketing your gig on the other social side and make sure those sides are professional also your account.
4. Sending buyer requests properly, in buyer request you can tell them how you will work, your work process, try to give them a touch about your knowable. try to talk about yourself less. like your name, how are you.. etc.
5. If you get a massage from the gig or buyer request try to convince them with your quality work process and honest work.

Are these thoughts of mine correct? You can suggest more...
Thanks in advance and best of luck too.

On 4/3/2022 at 10:20 AM, tushergomes said:

Is that enough for a new seller?

Do YOU think that is enough to appeal to YOUR target customers? We have no idea what YOUR target customers will appreciate. They are your target customers. You have (presumably) researched your target market. Do what appeals to that market, and be willing to experiment with things, until what you do, appeals to YOUR target market.

I want to share something about new sellers. I'm a new seller too, there are some positive sides to new sellers and some negative sides also. Many people talked about the negative sides already. Now let's talk about some positive sides.

I know there is a more bad and good topics. but I am just want to tell you about whose sellers like us still searching for a small opportunity.

1) Your 1st order can be his/her life change U-turn.
2) Most of the new sellers Looking for an opportunity, not for Dollar.
3) New sellers do not have reviews it's normal, if they do not get work, there search for a review has no meaning.
4) New sellers always try o give his/her best for the work, they give extra time to it.
5) Most new sellers became nervous when they got his/her 1st conversation for excitement. That doesn't mean her/his communication is too bad.
6) New sell always try to provide extra bonuses work to clients.
7)  New sellers always try to stay online just for ""one chance"", some of can't but most of them stay online.
8) New sellers always want to complete your task with your requirement as soon as possible. but if you judged a new seller with a pro seller I think it's normal new seller to take more time than a pro seller.
9) and There more

Now, the way you will choose a new seller is totally up to you. Obviously, you will do what is best for your business. but there are some new freshers who will be able to do it.

All of this is my point of view.  
Thank you so much
Regards
Tusher Gomes.

I'm a new seller, as well, even though I've been working in this field for years. I agree about wanting to give the best work and put in extra effort, although this should be a standard practice for any seller, not just new. If you want to stay in business, you need to provide your best work every time.

I agree with other points!

2 hours ago, tushergomes said:

2) Most of the new sellers Looking for an opportunity, not for Dollar.

I've been a seller on Fiverr for over eight years, and one of the most active users on this forum. Unfortunately, I have to disagree with you. I have seen most new sellers (especially on this forum) looking for an easy dollar, and not willing to do the research, planning, goal-setting, and follow-through to actually earn that dollar. 

4) New sellers always try o give his/her best for the work, they give extra time to it.

Long-time sellers, like myself, "give [my] best for the work". This is not unique to new sellers.

6) New sell always try to provide extra bonuses work to clients.

Yes, and many new sellers give their work away for free, and are taken advantage of as a result.

7)  New sellers always try to stay online just for ""one chance"", some of can't but most of them stay online.

This is terrible advice for new sellers. Staying online as long as possible does not guarantee more orders. Sitting around, waiting for random orders, is NOT how successful sellers earn their orders.

😎 New sellers always want to complete your task with your requirement as soon as possible. but if you judged a new seller with a pro seller I think it's normal new seller to take more time than a pro seller.

Once again, this is not unique to new sellers. Long-time sellers seek to be efficient with their orders as well. 

New sellers are not better sellers, just because they are new. That is, unfortunately, a common argument on these forums (that I, and others, have seen many, times), made by new sellers who have no orders, while they watch long-time sellers earning length queues.

Any seller can be a great seller, however, a strong worth ethic, great customer service, and yes, experience, will be required.

15 hours ago, jonbaas said:

I've been a seller on Fiverr for over eight years, and one of the most active users on this forum. Unfortunately, I have to disagree with you. I have seen most new sellers (especially on this forum) looking for an easy dollar, and not willing to do the research, planning, goal-setting, and follow-through to actually earn that dollar. 

Long-time sellers, like myself, "give [my] best for the work". This is not unique to new sellers.

Yes, and many new sellers give their work away for free, and are taken advantage of as a result.

This is terrible advice for new sellers. Staying online as long as possible does not guarantee more orders. Sitting around, waiting for random orders, is NOT how successful sellers earn their orders.

Once again, this is not unique to new sellers. Long-time sellers seek to be efficient with their orders as well. 

New sellers are not better sellers, just because they are new. That is, unfortunately, a common argument on these forums (that I, and others, have seen many, times), made by new sellers who have no orders, while they watch long-time sellers earning length queues.

Any seller can be a great seller, however, a strong worth ethic, great customer service, and yes, experience, will be required.

You are a senior to me, maybe you are right. but I was pointing up all of it from my view. I'm not judging anyone. I also said there are more good and bad also. Thank you for your sharing. it will help us & others too.

On 4/6/2022 at 12:00 PM, tushergomes said:

5) New sell always try to provide extra bonuses work to clients.

These comments are unprovable, not accurate and worst of all, self serving.  Please don't make false claims in the hopes that it will bring you business.  It just looks desperate.

1 hour ago, newsmike said:

These comments are unprovable, not accurate and worst of all, self serving.  Please don't make false claims in the hopes that it will bring you business.  It just looks desperate.

why are you trying to take it negatively, did you read all of it, I mention there is more about it.. what did you see bad in it?
You can add some good advice not just point negative.
 Anyway thanks for your valuable support.

7 hours ago, tushergomes said:

why are you trying to take it negatively, did you read all of it, I mention there is more about it.. what did you see bad in it?
You can add some good advice not just point negative.
 Anyway thanks for your valuable support.

I am not taking your comments negatively, I am pointing out false, misleading statements made by you which are intended to misrepresent the threat of buying from new, unproven sellers. You assure the buyer that somehow you know that new sellers "always" give their best work or provide extra bonuses.  This is false, unless you have verified it with ALL new sellers.  We know that many new sellers do not always give their best work, or provide bonuses. In fact, new sellers remain the biggest gamble on Fiverr, some because they are simply inexperienced, others because they are scammers who lie about their qualifications. So I stand by my original statement... Your attempt to misrepresent new sellers is transparent, dishonest and self serving. 

I fully agree with you that newcomers are more likely to perceive, as an opportunity and money goes into the background.
Plus, many newbies try to do more and better, offer you something that you look at a few options. You like it.
I judge by myself, I always try to offer more, create a couple of options to the client, I want the client to understand that I am interested in the project and want to give him the best option.
I really liked your article, thank you for your work!😊

Of course, an experienced seller is more experienced than a new seller but a new seller is not bad at all than an experienced seller.  Because new sellers are made from experienced sellers. Thanks for your valuable advice for all of us.

Archived