How many days it will take to get an order?

Hello, I'm a new seller on Fiverr. Trying to take knowledge about Fiverr, clients, sellers, all. My gig is all about WordPress websites.

My question is, Is there all buyer's requests are real? & How many days it can take for a 1st order?

Some of the buyers' request looks so real but don't know why I feel sometimes there is also fake some.

Please, I know in Fiverr forum there are maybe lots of the same questions but from my curiosity and bond, I want to figure it out by myself.

Thank you for your time.
TusherGomes.

• Like 7

Hi there, There is not any specific time to get the order. Some new sellers get their first order within 24 hours and some of them didn't take from year.

Actually your first order depend on many factors like , what are you selling. Your service should be high in demand. The much high demand services as much more orders. How much you active on your profile. It is a great factor to stay active as much as you can. How much you promote yourself. This is also one of the main factor, you must have to promote yourself in facebook groups , twitter e.t.c. 

Also try to send buyer requests on daily basis. You will get your first order soon. 

I hope it will help. Thanks

• Like 6

2 hours ago, hamza_tayyaba said:

Также старайтесь ежедневно отправлять запросы покупателей

Hi! I am new to fiverr. What do you mean when you write "send requests"? Are there any offers from sellers that you can respond to? please tell me

Edited by metelkina726
  • Like 4

On 3/28/2022 at 2:40 PM, metelkina726 said:

Hi! I am new to fiverr. What do you mean when you write "send requests"? Are there any offers from sellers that you can respond to? please tell me

The section is under 'More' when you're in Seller Mode.

HOWEVER! Please see: 
https://community.fiverr.com/forums/topic/159742-buyer-requests-leadership-suggestions-on-buyer-request-complaints-few-requests-br-faqs-times-issues-etc/
and
https://www.fiverr.com/support/articles/360015226518-Responding-to-Buyer-Requests

• Like 4

Posted (edited)

A few days after the release of the gig, when I edit the gig a little bit, what will happen to the backend of the Fiverr? Is it ok or does it falls any bad effect on the gig? And this is a new account. Thanks.

Edited by tushergomes
  • Like 4

On 4/1/2022 at 7:28 AM, rokib_wp said:

Fiverr says that for ranking your gig you have to use the mostly same title and tag in your gig. And also you need to have very good knowledge in seo . If you change the tag or title it will hamper in your profile and ranking your gig.

Nothing you have written is true. Please do not give false advice.

There is no rank on Fiverr. Titles and tags should be different. SEO does not operate (on Fiverr) as you think it operates. And changing tags does not mean your gigs are automatically hurt in the search results.

• Like 1
  • Up 1