Gig share on Social Media

ashraful3688

Question

9 answers to this question

If you want to get the order on Fiverr, you have to send buyer request out ten times a day and share your gifts on social media and Fiverr must always be active.

Is it good to share on social media especially you can share on twitter and LinkedIn printer good effect will read there is no such thing as bad effect

Good Side

- Social Media Traffics A Green Signal To Your Profile

- Potential Orders

- Profile Growth & Tips

Bad Side

- More Clicks Less Conversion (Solution; Share your gigs on a relevant groups/pages. So, You can get more clicks more conversion)

Its has only one bad side and I also wrote the solution to this problem. I hope you grow more on fiverr. Here to help everyone If you anyone need more help let me know about it. 

Thanks, JerryGraphicx 

22 hours ago, jerrygraphicx said:

Good Side

- Potential Orders

- Profile Growth & Tips

Bad Side

- More Clicks Less Conversion (Solution; Share your gigs on a relevant groups/pages. So, You can get more clicks more conversion)

Its has only one bad side and I also wrote the solution to this problem. I hope you grow more on fiverr. Here to help everyone If you anyone need more help let me know about it. 

Thanks, JerryGraphicx 

Thank you so much

23 hours ago, dev__anik said:

If you want to get the order on Fiverr, you have to send buyer request out ten times a day and share your gifts on social media and Fiverr must always be active.

Is it good to share on social media especially you can share on twitter and LinkedIn printer good effect will read there is no such thing as bad effect

Thanks

For sharing Fiverr gig you can follow Twitter and Instagram.
Professional people uses Twitter often so build a interactive or niche wise follower in twitter who tends to seek service you provide. Post about services that you offer creatively but not only by posting GIG link.

For example: if you are graphic designer , post the images of your portfolio or completed order to track visitor

If you have a professional account on the social side it can be a good side. You might get traffic and orders. They will come to Fiverr.

and if your social sides are not professional, if you share on Facebook locally and randomly, it might be a little bit bad side I think, you will get spammer or some bad advice. 
Thank you.
Tushergomes

On 3/28/2022 at 3:21 AM, jerrygraphicx said:

Good Side

- Potential Orders

- Profile Growth & Tips

Bad Side

Thanks, JerryGraphicx 

PERFECT 

23 hours ago, imran2432022 said:

For sharing Fiverr gig you can follow Twitter and Instagram.
Professional people uses Twitter often so build a interactive or niche wise follower in twitter who tends to seek service you provide. Post about services that you offer creatively but not only by posting GIG link.

For example: if you are graphic designer , post the images of your portfolio or completed order to track visitor

Thanks

9 hours ago, tushergomes said:

If you have a professional account on the social side it can be a good side. You might get traffic and orders. They will come to Fiverr.

and if your social sides are not professional, if you share on Facebook locally and randomly, it might be a little bit bad side I think, you will get spammer or some bad advice. 
Thank you.
Tushergomes

Thank you so much

Archived