What I need to do to get a buyer request?

abusayedbhuiyan

Question

10 answers to this question

Hi, abusayed How are you. There is a gig option of choosing a specific niche. Try making another gig on the same keyword but the startegy here is to switch it to other. It will show you more buyer request and definitely one of them will be in your niche and You will get a potential buyer. I tried it personally and It worked for me. I suggest you to do this and get more buyer requests. 

Thanks, JerryGraphicx

14 hours ago, habib840 said:

Hi abusayedbhuiyan,

I visited your profile. Everything is fine. Then the question is why your buyer request is not coming?
In some cases, the buyer's request is delayed. There is no reason to worry about this. Wait a little longer. Hopefully the buyer request will come.

Best of luck. Happy freelancing. 

Thank you 

10 hours ago, jerrygraphicx said:

Hi, abusayed How are you. There is a gig option of choosing a specific niche. Try making another gig on the same keyword but the startegy here is to switch it to other. It will show you more buyer request and definitely one of them will be in your niche and You will get a potential buyer. I tried it personally and It worked for me. I suggest you to do this and get more buyer requests. 

Thanks, JerryGraphicx

I am fine and you.

Thank you so much for share this information

Archived