What is the best way to Fiverr Gig marketing?

8 hours ago, designer_zuraij said:

I just share my gigs on my social platforms in last 2/3 months but it doesn't help to grow my Gig impressions and click

Because other social medias have nothing to do with internal search system and impressions. 
Just sharing your gigs on social platform also wouldn’t do much unless you have a strategy of how to attract audience that is interested in your services, your content that you create with it not just your gig link etc. 

• Like 11
  • Thanks 2

10 hours ago, designer_zuraij said:

Hello Everyone. I just share my gigs on my social platforms in last 2/3 months but it doesn't help to grow my Gig impressions and click. So i want to know what is the best way to Fiverr GIG marketing ? 

with my experience, I find gig making is like blog writing

like your gig should have the right keywords along with keywords in your title and description.

I prefer quora to promote gigs, gig ranking is the game of how many orders you make from your gigs higher the number of orders you make the more you get ranking here is the secret for an initial start on Fiverr referral orders can be very useful.

Remember Keywords play the most important factor. find the least competitive keywords for your initial journey

• Like 11

I have never shared my gigs on any social platform. Yet, I have been successful on Fiverr.

On 3/27/2022 at 11:35 PM, theamitsingh said:

gig should have the right keywords along with keywords in your title and description

The Fiverr algorithm looks in the body  of your gig description last. First it looks at your title and gig tags. 

Edited by vickiespencer
  • Like 7
  • Confused 1
  • Congrats! 3

14 minutes ago, vickiespencer said:

I have never shared my gigs on any social platform. Yet, I have been successful on Fiverr.

I go through your seller profile you are Proofreader { i dont know what that is } you don't find that competition which we find in our field like the gigs your ranking have 1000-2000 competitors hardly and the gig we are competing have minimum of 20k-35k competitors that's why you won't have to promote yourself, but that's not the case for everyone

• Like 7

14 hours ago, theamitsingh said:

he gig we are competing have minimum of 20k-35k competitors

As a copyeditor/proofreader, I have read many articles and even one or two books about promoting one's business online. I can tell you that merely posting your Fiverr gig on every social media site you can find is not the way to promote your profile. Those who advise other sellers to post their gig links on social media would do well to read free online articles on how to use social media wisely.  

Because of the number of sellers who, in desperation, post links to their profiles and gigs, many social media sites have now banned such self-promoting posts. 

If all of the sellers who are continually seeking advice on how to get more sales put their efforts into improving their gigs, they would have more success. I have spent hours trying to help such inexperienced sellers by pointing out what/how they could improve their profile and gigs. Then when I go back to see if they have heeded any of my advice, I find most have not, so I gave up trying to help them.

The main thing I tell them is that buyers are in a hurry. Their gig images need to be simple and, in 4 or 5 words at the most, say what they have to sell. Instead, most new sellers try to cram their gig images with flashy colors and as much text as they can fit on a page. A buyer will skim right over their gigs.

The other thing sellers need to do is perfect their gig descriptions. I update mine often. The descriptions need to be correct for spelling, punctuation, capitalization, and grammar.

When I was a new seller, I spent much time updating my gig images and writeups until I began to get orders, and I feel that if new sellers did that too, they would have more success. 

PS: @theamitsingh, I looked at your profile too. Perhaps if you followed the advice I gave above for gig images, you would have more success?

Edited by vickiespencer
  • Like 5
  • Up 3
  • Thanks 1

@theamitsingh Did you know that your Google Ad gig has parts that have been copied by three sellers who are newer than you and working on Fiverr? Also, I found that some of your Google Ad gig's wording is the same as three sellers that have been on Fiverr much longer than you have, and one of them is a Pro seller. 

You could find and report those sellers, and Fiverr will give them a warning and remove their gigs. Of course, the reverse is true for your gig. 

• Like 5
  • Up 2
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, vickiespencer said:

The main thing I tell them is that buyers are in a hurry. Their gig images need to be simple and, in 4 or 5 words at the most, say what the seller is selling. Instead, most new sellers try to cram their gig images with flashy colors and as much text as they can fit on a page. A buyer will skim right over their gigs.

Look at these TRS gig images.

54755738_ScreenShot2022-03-28at3_29_10PM.png.01f567c3892dfda4e80c1f277512aa66.png793023557_ScreenShot2022-03-28at3_29_44PM.png.3553a95b98ddab0423db8f10be1479b8.png1912146558_ScreenShot2022-03-28at3_29_31PM.png.ac5e2e1e04c0e34894ab1170924a639d.png

Now look at these gig images. Do you see the difference?
1256535801_ScreenShot2022-03-28at3_32_32PM.png.2d9fee86afa3877b07022034984885c0.png1386392055_ScreenShot2022-03-28at3_33_04PM.png.6b2056a7681810e98e8751ddbda8e072.png108548743_ScreenShot2022-03-28at3_32_48PM.png.4413cd276ccb26d1bfb8410ed5fd3980.png

Edited by vickiespencer
  • Like 5
  • Up 1

7 hours ago, vickiespencer said:

@theamitsingh Did you know that your Google Ad gig has parts that have been copied by three sellers who are newer than you and working on Fiverr? Also, I found that some of your Google Ad gig's wording is the same as three sellers that have been on Fiverr much longer than you have, and one of them is a Pro seller. 

You could find and report those sellers, and Fiverr will give them a warning and remove their gigs. Of course, the reverse is true for your gig. 

You are doing so much research, apart from my google ads gig I'm not focusing on that much currently, I never want other people's gigs to turn down because of me, also I can rank that gig any time but I'm more focused on website development now means I will delete that gig eventually, website developing generating me more revenue then many ads gigs do its like I work 4-5 hour for 40 USD for ads gigs and now for developing I spend 10 hr for average 400 USD, @vickiespencer thank you for your so much time and analysis surly you deserve to be Top rated.  i might copy that gig wording but no worries ill delete it. 😄

• Like 4
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1