Does fiverr allow to use my credit or debit card and make a purchase for someone?

I think you tried to say that someone will give you money, and you will order on fiverr on behalf.

If you order through your account by using your card, but for someone else, then I will say, in real practice, this is a common scenario.

But if you're actually selling reviews, not real work, it's a violation of Fiverr TOS and both will be suspended permanently.

And I will say even it's real work then, avoid ordering on behalf of someone.

Edited by seven_sign
  • Like 6

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/27/2022 at 5:42 PM, seven_sign said:

I think you tried to say that someone will give you money, and you will order on fiverr on behalf.

If you order through your account by using your card, but for someone else, then I will say, in real practice, this is a common scenario.

But if you're actually selling reviews, not real work, it's a violation of Fiverr TOS and both will be suspended permanently.

And I will say even it's real work then, avoid ordering on behalf of someone.

No its not like that, I get an order from a client on fiverr and make a online purchase for him using my bank details.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, waseemabdullah said:

No its not like that, I get an order from a client on fiverr and make a online purchase for him using my bank details.

Why can't they buy it for themselves?

What you did is extremely risky; if they cancel the order, you spent your own money that you will never get back.

• Up 4

16 hours ago, waseemabdullah said:

It depends. If that is within your gig package, then there is no relation with your buyer. i.e you use some tools for project, and you charge extra or within the package for that, then there is no relation about this with your buyer.

But if buyer ask you to purchase something on behalf, then that's not seems right and in that case I agree with @catwriter