I'm New in Fiverr! want grow up my career here,,,

wasif_ads

@codersheikhAs a new seller, it's always advisable to create up to 4 - 7 gigs. Fiverr gives new sellers a maximum of 7 gigs to use. So you could try to use 4 for a start or the whole 7. The more the merrier.

Also, it's always quite a challenge to rank as a new seller, but the most effective way you could do this is by using the buyer request option and bid for jobs regularly. Also download the fiverr app, so it helps keep you online. Most buyers like quick response, so even though a higher seller might be good as you, they might pick you over them as long as you're available to respond to them and answer their questions. These were the things i did when i first started and it was how i started to rank.

So, i'm pretty sure they might be helpful to you too.

On 3/24/2022 at 3:25 PM, dev__anik said:

The first step is going to be that you always have to be active in fiverr

No. Sitting around, on Fiverr, 24/7, waiting for orders to magically appear, is NOT a productive success strategy. 

The services that are most popular in the marketplace and the ones that people are most interested in buying need to be created.

No! Only create services for the skills you have to offer. Those are the only skills that have a chance at profitablity. If you don't possess a certain skill, then, for Pete's sake, don't create a service for that skill that you don't have!

By targeting the services that people want the most, Fiverr first looks at the sides of their gigs through the robotic system every time.

I have no idea what this means, but it sounds like terrible advice. Only offer services for the skills you already possess. Period.

You need to be active in the Fiverr Forum

No, you don't. But you can learn new things by spending some of your free time on the forums. Being active on the forums DOES NOT guarantee more orders or sales. That's not how this forum works.

Please understand how Fiverr works, before trying to give success advice to others.

On 3/26/2022 at 2:52 PM, wasif_ads said:

Someone telling Buyer request perfectly working to Rank

How would it work for gig “rank”? How buyer requests are connected to the search engine? Just because you are sending buyer requests fiverr wouldn’t show you more in search results. 

But IF you are getting orders from BR and completing them with great feedback them that might show fiverr that your performance is growing and they might start placing you in higher results in search aka how you call it “ranking” 

13 hours ago, wasif_ads said:

Someone telling Buyer request perfectly working to Rank. I need to know it is true or false.

False.

If you actually get orders from BR, that would help, but just sending offers doesn't. Especially if the buyer clicks on your gig and decides not to buy (that reduces your conversion rate and shows the system that something in your gig is unappealing).

People say a lot of things that are simply wrong, like staying online 24/7, being active in the forum, spamming the social media with your gig link...would increase your "gig rank". It won't.

6 minutes ago, johanessurya said:

I think better to not depend on Fiverr only. Try to join community and help people. Try to learn digital marketing and personal branding. 

Cold calling and email might help you got some orders.

Good luck!

Thanks for your suggestions!
I'll Try to do it 🙂

• 2 weeks later...
8 hours ago, wasif_ads said:

I get a good impression on my gigs every day. But all of a sudden, all my gig impressions are gone. Why?

It will depend on your performance on Fiverr. Like when you are providing top quality services to your clients and getting 5 start reviews then it will increase your gig impressions. Also when you get cancelled order on Fiverr then it will decrease your gig impressions.

Fiverr also rotate gigs. They give chances to the new sellers to grow on Fiverr. If your gig rank completely down. then try to be active on social media, Quora, and Fiverr forum. Also send buyer request 10 per day  and try to get orders from there. If you are able to get orders from Fiverr and provide 5 start services to your customers then your gig rank will increase again.

Archived