What is Automatic Order Completion?

raohamza845

Question

what is automatic order completion? and what if an order was automatically completed after 3 days and buyer want's revision or any changes to the order after AOC(Automatic Order Completion) will he be able to do that?
If he contacts the CS will that have any effect on order after the order is complete
will i lost my earning that i earned after the order was completed, if the buyer wants changes?

Hope to hear from you

Thank you in advance 🙂

2 answers to this question

34 minutes ago, raohamza845 said:

and what if an order was automatically completed after 3 days and buyer want's revision or any changes to the order after AOC(Automatic Order Completion) will he be able to do that?

There's no way on the order page for them to do that after it's completed but if they have used up less than the amount of free revisions that were available in the order (eg. that were in the gig/package/offer) Fiverr will probably expect you to do the revision if they ask for it and deliver it in the inbox (and if someone offers unlimited revisions Fiverr will probably expect them to keep revising through the inbox if the buyer asks - which is one reason why unlimited revisions are a bad idea).

If he contacts the CS will that have any effect on order after the order is complete
will i lost my earning that i earned after the order was completed, if the buyer wants changes?

Only if Fiverr decides to cancel the order and refund the buyer's money.

If they have free revisions left and you can do them it would be easier to do them. If they haven't got free revisions left you could let them know (in that case you could maybe create an offer to do additional work). You could speak to CS about it if needed.

Archived