Buyer request.

f_khaled

Question

2 hours ago, dev__anik said:

Fiverr must always be active.

No, you don't have to be active. Most sellers that have consistent sales receive them when they are offline. So this is just a myth, you don't need to be online, it's a waste of time. Invest in your skills and become better than all your competitors. That's what you want to do, not just watch paint dry in front of a computer screen waiting.

59 minutes ago, jerrygraphicx said:

Be online for almost 12+ hours.

As I said above, this is the wrong thing to do, it wastes time and it doesn't generate any sales. Your other ideas are valid for newcomers though 🙂

• Like 9
  • Up 1

Read the buyer's request carefully. Try to understand what the buyer wants. If you have the experience to do what the buyer wants, send a request. When sending a request, the buyer should write the request in such a way that he likes to see it. Inshallah, you will get the job.

• Like 5

Don't copy , Just Follow!

Hello, I am a professional ................................

I have read the description of your project and understood that you need a logo designed.

I would love to design it for you and I will provide you multiple variations designed in different colors and designs to select from.

I Will do design: All Tippy logos, GIF images, business cards, social media ads, graphics, brochures, flyers, etc.

May I know the colors in which you want your logo to be designed?

Do you want the logo written in simple texts or you want some symbolic image also inside the logo?

I am looking for a long-term business relationship and can start right away. Please send me a message so we can discuss the project further.

Thank You!

(Your Name)

• Like 3

Hi everyone! 

I am Khaled and i am new seller on fiverr. now i am sending buyer request but doesn't comes any response from buyer. So what can i do at this time? Share me your buyer request experience that, how do you send buyer request?

• Like 10
  • Up 2

Don't be so hurry to send the buyer request. First try to know the requirement of client then create a short description no need to highlight I m professional, i have... experience bla bla short and clean description. I hope you will achieve that result

• Like 11

Hi, Friend how are you. I want to share my knowledge with you that. Nowadays, Buyer requests are fake, and irrelevent. I suggest you to promote your services through social media like Quora, Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter etc. I am not suggesting you to not send buyer request, Send buyer request 10-10 a day but Also promote your services through social media. 

Thanks, JerryGraphicx Official

• Like 5

13 hours ago, f_khaled said:

Hello there ! I'd like to know how to get repeat buyer on Fiverr? It would be better for the sellers, thanks.

There are several ways you can encourage buyers to come back. 

The following is from Fiverr Help Center, about getting more repeat buyers: 

Follow buyer requirements to the detail 

The more you know about what your buyers want, the better you can meet (or exceed!) their expectations. 

Keep your buyers updated 

Make your buyers feel like you've got their back - be quick to respond and share updates on their orders.

Get early feedback on your work 

Get a feel for what your buyers are thinking and be flexible about making changes before the order is completed. 

Tell buyers what else you have to offer 

Buyers often need extra services delivered. Let them know how else you can add value to an ongoing order. 

Offer Gig subscriptions

By gaining repeat orders using Subscriptions, you can establish buyer trust and business security for yourself.  

https://www.fiverr.com/support/articles/4404431241617-Repeat-business-score#h_01FBEKS97QTCVSHAZ6AY2FS1QT

• Like 2
  • Up 2

Can you? Yes. 

Should you? It depends.

Nearly every edit you make to a gig will need to be approved by Fiverr. During that stage, your gig might not appear in the search results. So, ask yourself: "Is the change I want to make, critical to the integrity of the gig?" In general: Edit your gig as often as needed, but at the same time, as little as possible.

So: Will this edit make your gig better?

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

It will completely effect your whole GIG, but how?
Well, when a Buyer search for any service that's related to your keyword used in tittle that will be lost. That Buyer never find your GIG in search results. On the other hand, after editing that tittle- your GIG rank will be in the last page that takes a long time to get that back in previous position. 

• Like 8